• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey Amare, what do you think of the thread title?

icmn4xlFlSvn8.gif

Funny-Amare-Stoudemire-Meme-300x284.jpg

untitled-15ikqn.gif

AsbK867CMAAaIWn.jpg:large

"They see me spinnin', they hatin', tryin' to catch me floppin' dirty".

cp3cam.gif

untitled-23oxr6.gif

untitled-29kkji.gif

untitled-13qj4p.gif

untitled-1aujno.gif

untitled-580jmz.gif

untitled-4zaj3j.gif

untitled-3pkb5q.gif

untitled-2htlql.gif

Evans also addressed specific questions about Paul's reputation for flopping: "I don't think he's flopping. He's not the flopping type of guy, in my opinion. I think he really gets fouls. You think of a flop, you think of something like what (Pau) Gasol or (Danilo) Gallinari do. That's a flop. But Chris is getting fouled."

And finally...

untitled-2wqlki.gif

IRC CHAT

yi.studio64.yi.org
#nba-age.

charsace

People were ready to love the clippers. Too bad they take after their flop leader Paul.

And why did you leave out the article where your bitchmade boy Oden showed his true colors. I wonder how badly his drinking effected his body's healing?

Mothman91

People were ready to love the clippers. Too bad they take after their flop leader Paul.

And why did you leave out the article where your bitchmade boy Oden showed his true colors. I wonder how badly his drinking effected his body's healing?
Link?

RBH

Hawks, please at least show up tonight. I'm not expecting a win, but show some damn heart for a change.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Also Reilo missed the best .gif out of the last thread...

http://wehoopny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tumblr_m3cv6xAfgw1qcmnsoo1_400.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I totally forgot about it. Where'd you get that low-ass version of it?

Another retard post from a heat fan. Where does Nash fit in on the Heat? As the first spot up shooter? As the second spot up shooter? Because his talents clash with Lebron's talents just like Wade.

Another bitter and begrudging post from a Knick fan.

Nash would ignite the Heats offense. He brings a level of discipline and poise to the PG spot that the Heat have never had and for the fast paced offense we like to run there is no one better. Defense would suffer when he's out there though.

Edit: Thats kind of a dumbass question the more I think about it. We start chalmers for christ's sake.

Another retard post from a heat fan. Where does Nash fit in on the Heat? As the first spot up shooter? As the second spot up shooter? Because his talents clash with Lebron's talents just like Wade.

Nash has a pure as fuck J. His D is lacking but he'd get a few more points out of Haslem/Bosh and maybe even Joel.

He needs the ball to do his thing and I'm not sure how that would work with Wade and the poor man's Magic Johnson.

He would be a much better fit on the Lakers =D

charsace

Nash would ignite the Heats offense. He brings a level of discipline and poise to the PG spot that the Heat have never had and for the fast paced offense we like to run there is no one better. Defense would suffer when he's out there though.

Edit: Thats kind of a dumbass question the more I think about it. We start chalmers for christ's sake.

The heat run on breaks, but they are a boring halfcourt team, especially when Lebron is on the bench. I doubt Nash would play for the heat anyways.

The heat run on breaks, but they are a boring halfcourt team, especially when Lebron is on the bench. I doubt Nash would play for the heat anyways.

Probably won't happen but Nash pickNroll with bosh would destroy. Nash would improve their offense so hard but downgrade their defense. He could feed their 3 point shooters like only a great PG can.

As long as the Heatles have a Bron, they're not going to do shit. Maybe you can take the MJ jersey down from the rafters, put it on LeBron and he'll actually show up when it matters most. Highly doubtful though.

Nash wants to go to a contender....but he probably still wants to get paid...So Miami is out
He said he would play for the Heat. He's gotta know what he would make too. I say we have as good a shot as anybody.

Nash would definitely help in the halfcourt. In reality, you would much rather have the ball in nash's hand than Lebron or Wade. They can still get their isos, but I would love more actual offensive sets. Like I said Miami seems to have as much a chance as anyone.

KingGondo

Banned
Nash will replace Fisher for our title defense next year. We'll trade Maynor for a roleplayer.

Thunder would score 120/game with Nash running backup PG.

charsace

Probably won't happen but Nash pickNroll with bosh would destroy. Nash would improve their offense so hard but downgrade their defense. He could feed their 3 point shooters like only a great PG can.

Wade and Lebron play heavy minutes on the wing though so Nash would be feeding mediocre 3pt shooters. And no way would Lebron take a back seat and let Nash run a ton of pick and rolls with Bosh. And Lebron would have to give up dominating the ball in order for Nash to be effective on the heat. And that won't ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom