• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
duki there's a man on gaf who vacuums his head after getting a haircut. You should investigate.
ahahahaha what in the fuck

also loved you in that superman thread

can you do for comics what youve done for reality television shows staring lamar odom

i feel theyd be equally ridiculous

3rd year in a row Portland falls short. Twice considered favorites.

Portland's style of play is not conducive to playoff success. I stand by it.

dream

Duki said:
ahahahaha what in the fuck

also loved you in that superman thread

can you do for comics what youve done for reality television shows staring lamar odom

i feel theyd be equally ridiculous

I hate comic nerds after reading that issue of Superman.

there are people who consider that literature

Gigglepoo

Raging Spaniard said:
He's kind of awesome.

There's a chance I'm the biggest Dirk fan on these boards (not counting Mavs fans), but it's just absurd that he gets every inbound pass in this position. He never misses free throws. They need to do everything they can to deny him the ball.

Oh, and the Lakers should ignore this post.

Pkaz01

Black Mamba said:

Honestly, what exactly is their style of play? I know they are defensive based but their offense is just plain bad. No shooters, and only post up player is aldridge.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Black Mamba said:

Portland was a favorite in this series? Are you fucking serious? The only reason the Mavs didn't win 60 games was due to Dirk injury halfway through the season.

Favorites? Lmao. Gtfo.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I like this Blazers team ... but I dont see how they can go from 1st round vets to contenders ... unless Oden comes back, stays healthy and becomes an all-star I think you should start from scratch at this point.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Black Mamba said:

When were they ever considered favorites?

Gigglepoo

Raging Spaniard said:
I like this Blazers team ... but I dont see how they can go from 1st round vets to contenders ... unless Oden comes back, stays healthy and becomes an all-star I think you should start from scratch at this point.

Move to Portland, Maine.

Duki

Banned
reilo said:
Portland was a favorite in this series? Are you fucking serious? The only reason the Mavs didn't win 60 games was due to Dirk injury halfway through the season.

Favorites? Lmao. Gtfo.
its one of those situations where everyone bandwagonned so hard on the upset that perceptions became warped

Branduil

reilo said:

Favorites? Lmao. Gtfo.
Well, half of the ESPN experts did pick Portland, lol. Portland was definitely a sexy pick, what with them playing a perennial first-round loser even with the higher seed.

Why did Roy chose to be a spectator in this 4th quarter?

I don´t think he even attenpted a shot this time.

In the meantime, Matthews took a bunch of crappy ones.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Branduil said:
Well, half of the ESPN experts did pick Portland, lol. Portland was definitely a sexy pick, what with them playing a perennial first-round loser even with the higher seed.
If ESPN is your source of argument, then you automatically lose said argument, no?

dream

how do I say goodbye to what we had
the good times that made us laugh
outweigh the bad
I thought we'd get to see forever
but forever's gone away
It's so haaaaaaaard
to say goodbye
to yesterdaaaaaaayy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom