• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Continued from OT1
-------------------------------------------

Pro-tip: Before you pose for the crowd after a dunk attempt, make sure you actually made the basket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzwrfTIEzfk

Dastardly Jerks said:
So a homophobe, a rapist, and a black guy walk into a bar, and everyone's like "Can I have your autograph, Kobe?"
After receiving a technical foul during Tuesday's game, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant appeared to direct a homophobic slur toward referee Bennie Adams, but he says his words "should not be taken literally."

Bryant's reaction was caught on camera on TNT's national telecast of the key Western Conference battle with the San Antonio Spurs. After getting hit with the T, he stormed to the bench, hit his seat before sitting down, threw a towel and then yelled, "Bennie!" toward the court. Bryant then leaned back and muttered what appeared to be a gay slur.
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6344596

Hey Lakers, if you're gonna "tank" (lol, y'all just got your ass handed five times in a row, that's called sucking, not tanking) the end of the season, do it right, ya?

boston.png

What was Jodi thinking?

dwightposter.gif

Will that be useful in the playoffs? Find out and see!

terryface.gif

First Round Matchups

LEAST

Bulls versus Pacers
Heat versus Sixers
Celtics versus Knicks
Magic versus Hawks

WEST

Spurs versus Grizzlies
Lakers versus Hornets
Mavericks versus Blazers
Thunder versus Nuggets

viakado said:
so you enjoy public masochisms. gotcha.

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #nba-age

irc clients:
windows - use mirc or xchat
mac - colloquy

2K web irc chat (via mibbit.com)
Chatzilla(firefox extention)

reilo, put this info on all your OP, yah?

This time Inside the NBA is full of shit.

Derek Fisher won´t even guard Kidd most of the time, Kobe will, and fish will chase Terry through the screens.

I don´t know why they are giving so much love to a team that produced so many comical moments, specially against the Lakers.

I know the Lakers are not in championship form, but the Mavs are far away from the contender they are making out to be.

Pkaz01

seattle6418 said:
This time Inside the NBA is full of shit.

Derek Fisher won´t even guard Kidd most of the time, Kobe will, and fish will chase Terry through the screens.

I don´t know why they are giving so much love to a team that produced so many comical moments, specially against the Lakers.

I know the Lakers are not in championship form, but the Mavs are far away from the contender they are making out to be.
Well I mean that is probably the least interesting series out of all 4 so they have to at least act like the mavs have a chance and they do. They won't win but the hornets managed to make it a little interesting, dirk can do the same. Mavs won't win but they gotta keep it interesting.

Pkaz01

I feel bad for dwight.. such a shitty team around him. they need some better slashers, dwight needs to go with an elite perimeter player. Dwight and Rose would be ridiculous.

SamuraiX-

Dwight isn't leaving anywhere.

Take that shit to the bank.

But at the same time, he has proven that he can't be the batman on any team.

He needs to be the robin and they need to bring in either an elite SG/SF if they want to win a championship.

Oh, and fire SVG.

Cloudy

Banned
The Mavs are my least-feared of all the other WC playoff teams. Just don't let Dirk go off and stay home with Kidd on 3s, Kobe!

diehard

Fleer
Cloudy said:
The Mavs are my least-feared of all the other WC playoff teams. Just don't let Dirk go off and stay home with Kidd on 3s, Kobe!
aaaaand now there's a slight hope for the Mavs.

Pkaz01 said:
Well I mean that is probably the least interesting series out of all 4 so they have to at least act like the mavs have a chance and they do. They won't win but the hornets managed to make it a little interesting, dirk can do the same. Mavs won't win but they gotta keep it interesting.
Bulls and OKC both win in 5.

Pkaz01

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Bulls and OKC both win in 5.
If the bulls play like they did against the pacers thats not happening.

I dont want okc to win but they will shoot a lot of fts if they play the grizz so they might have a chance to win in 5

SamuraiX-

Also, I think people are giving OKC way too much credit and hype.

They just lost their 1st round virginity yesterday and Westbrook is still a dumb fuck.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them get bounced in the semis or choke hard in the conference finals.

And LMFAO @ NBA on TNT.

Trollin' the Brits so hard.

thekad

Banned
prereq: Shaq plays. Hinrich plays. Butler sits. Spurs win in 7.

Heat in 7. Best series.
Mavs in 7.
Bulls in 6.
Spurs in 6.

Darkman M

thekad said:

Heat in 7. Best series.
Mavs in 7.
Bulls in 6.
Spurs in 6.
Mavs are gonna beat the Lakers @ staples in a game 7? Interesting.

rc213

SamuraiX- said:
Mavs are 2-0 since the end of the Brandy era.

That can't be an accident.

Lakers have played their 2 best games since Brandy came over to the dark side. That can't be an accident...

Pkaz01

thekad said:

Heat in 7. Best series.
Mavs in 7.
Bulls in 6.
Spurs in 6.
Really? trying a little too hard with that one.

SamuraiX-

Darkman M said:
Mavs are gonna beat the Lakers @ staples in a game 7? Interesting.

Early Sunday game, homes. Lakers never had a chance.

Celtics in 4
Spurs in 6
Mavs in 6
Bulls in 6

rc213 said:
Lakers have played their 2 best games since Brandy came over to the dark side. That can't be an accident...

Depends if you had the Hornets purposefully or accidentally playing like bitches in Game 5 & 6.

Branduil

dream said:
This Royal Wedding sounds like a Joe Johnson level of excess.
At least Joe Johnson is an actual NBA player.

This is like if the Clippers used their cap room to sign Lil' Romeo to a 20 mil a year deal.

SamuraiX- said:
Early Sunday game, homes. Lakers never had a chance.

Celtics in 4
Spurs in 6
Mavs in 6
Bulls in 6

Depends if you had the Hornets purposefully or accidentally playing like bitches in Game 5 & 6.

Ever since people called Kobe the new Jesus we haven't won a single Sunday game.

The M.O.B

CherryWoodFuton said:
Still dont understand why people think the Heat are going to get swept. We aren't the Knicks

Nobody actually thinks that,

On another note, Spo better start Chalmers, and only play Z if Shaq is back, Joel Anthony can handle Jermaine and the Baby.

Oh and Haslem might be back for Game 1, O_O Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom