• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You guys would probably have less drama if you didnt feel the need to assign everybody to a gang group and applying a hive mentality to it.

Just sayin'

I've had my fair share of arguments with fans of all teams. From commish to DyNasty to mama, Mamba, Vaggy, and the myriads of others in Lakers-Age, to dreams-visions and Triple U, to KingGondo and everybody else... but this shit? This isn't even about hive-mind or protecting your own turf. That's completely disingenuous to make it be that and completely off-base, in my opinion.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But you are just the coolest thing walking because you agree with every thing your buddies say and say wack ass shit like the above? Fuck outta here
"What am I wrong about?"
<what you are wrong about w/ reasons, #s, etc>
"lol"

who am i?

fuck it, vote twice

Seriously, though, what are the chances the Pacers get a real coach in the offseason? Surpassing expectations might be the worst thing that could have happened to them.

There's no way they're replacing Frank Vogel

Don't vote me out :(

Vote you out? If I ever did a radio show or Basketball podcast I would force you to be the other man

sweet_kiss_2.jpg

I've had my fair share of arguments with fans of all teams. From commish to DyNasty to mama, Mamba, Vaggy, and the myriads of others in Lakers-Age, to dreams-visions and Triple U, to KingGondo and everybody else... but this shit? This isn't even about hive-mind or protecting your own turf. That's completely disingenuous to make it be that and completely off-base, in my opinion.

You never met someone who will consistently call you on your shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom