• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Heat-age routinely defends Shadow's bullshit. Every other fanbase in this thread routinely subdues fellow fans if they begin to act up and say nonsensical garbage. Lakers-age, widely regarded as one of the more repugnant groups in this thread, has in-fighting and squabbling and would have no issue with wholly rejecting willful and deliberate trolling coming from one of its constituents.

He is a shitty poster. Why can't Heat-age just embrace it and exile him like Lakers-age did to Vag and the like?

Who are all these random ass posters talking shit all of a sudden?

No for real. No bullshit, Im a shitstain. Now whats your opinion of yourself?

Vahagn

I don't understand why Heat-age routinely defends Shadow's bullshit. Every other fanbase in this thread routinely subdues fellow fans if they begin to act up and say nonsensical garbage. Lakers-age, widely regarded as one of the more repugnant groups in this thread, has in-fighting and squabbling and would have no issue with wholly rejecting willful and deliberate trolling coming from one of its constituents.

He is a shitty poster. Why can't Heat-age just embrace it and exile him like Lakers-age did to Vag and the like?

Who the fuck are you?

No, Really, I'm being serious

Saw the Pittman foul.

He should be suspended 5 games at least and Haslem should be suspended Game 6.
I didn't even see the this infamous Pittman foul but all I can say is Hansbrough's(hate that fucker) probably wasn't a flagrant at all(he actually got all ball with the swipe---refs didn't seem to call it a flagrant until LeBron told them to) and Haslem's foul should have been an automatic ejection.

I think it's safe to say, at this point in Skip's career, ANYTHING he says about basketball is the wrong thing. Every single time him and Stephan A debate anything basketball related, Stephan A is right. Even when it comes to Lebron.

I literally have not seen Skip Bayless be right about a single argument in the entire season

A lot of what Skip says isn't totally false and outrageous----the way he hedges opinions and somehow finds a silver lining in everything is ridiculous though

Like, in game 4, LeBron did have the better game, but I really do not think they win without Wade's contributions. Skip chose to just call that an A+ over LeBron's A

I think it's safe to say, at this point in Skip's career, ANYTHING he says about basketball is the wrong thing. Every single time him and Stephan A debate anything basketball related, Stephan A is right. Even when it comes to Lebron.

I literally have not seen Skip Bayless be right about a single argument in the entire season

Skip was pretty right about the Spurs and Tiago Splitter. Neither guy has real opinions though, just saying things that will get high ratings.

Also, this thread is kind of shitty right now really.

Vahagn

Skip was pretty right about the Spurs and Tiago Splitter. Neither guy has real opinions though, just saying things that will get high ratings.

Also, this thread is kind of shitty right now really.

That's his team, that wasn't an informed or intelligent opinion as much as it was a Homer pick. He's been wrong about the Spurs more times than he's been right and just today he said he doesn't think they'll win the chip.

yo is the loserbro thread any better? i don't like this one much lol

How much do you dislike the Bobcats, Perry Jones, Andre Drummond, and Harrison Barnes?

That's his team, that wasn't an informed or intelligent opinion as much as it was a Homer pick. He's been wrong about the Spurs more times than he's been right and just today he said he doesn't think they'll win the chip.

What is the point of dissecting his opinions or stances, they have no basis, they're just trolls for ratings. That particular troll turned out to be correct.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Are you kidding? Skip's opinions on BB practically mirror much of Best-GAF's, except for the Bynum stuff.

thekad

Banned

he'll probably point out that the pacers routinely resort to thuggery, hansborough being the worst offender

Nice job calling me son and junior. But hey you don't directly attack or anything, "fuck me really" and all. Your posts are ignorant and pointless.

I missed this but I'll address you one last time.

Yea fuck you. You obviously have some psycho as vendetta against me for whatever reason and only seem interested in getting into a shouting name-calling debate and I'm not interested so yea fuck you and go fuck off somewhere.

reilo said:
What are you Pee-Wee Herman? Do you just love reading your own posts, is that why you keep shitting things up? Step back already.

Me shitting up the thread in your dialect is calling you out on your shit. You step back.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Just amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Ph33nix, if you gave a shit you would've reeled in your Ricky Davises a long time ago.

Vahagn

Are you kidding? Skip's opinions on BB practically mirror much of Best-GAF's, except for the Bynum stuff.

His total obsessive revisionist history nonsense (Pau Gasol is better than Pippen) in Jordan's favor doesn't mirror Best Gaf. And his opinion of Lebron used to mirror best gaf, but since Stephan A moved towards Skip on the issue, Skip has just moved further and further to irrationality.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
His total obsessive revisionist history nonsense (Pau Gasol is better than Pippen) in Jordan's favor doesn't mirror Best Gaf. And his opinion of Lebron used to mirror best gaf, but since Stephan A moved towards Skip on the issue, Skip has just moved further and further to irrationality.
I'll agree with you on the LeBron stuff, but they have to do that. It's TV. The appeal of the show is in the arguments, and two guys constantly going "I agree" would kill that.

EDIT: 3

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The fuck is going on in here? Can someone summarize what shadow did?!

been a consistent drop on the thread's property value for months now

even people who just showed up see that he's like that one guy in the neighborhood with 3 dumpsters sitting in his front yard right next to the inflatable swimming pool with the green water.

i don't know about yal, but i'm tired of seeing 3 pages of back and forth centered around dumb shit he says 3 times day.

been a consistent drop on the thread's property value for months now

even people who just showed up see that he's like that one guy in the neighborhood with 3 dumpsters sitting in his front yard right next to the inflatable swimming pool with the green water.

But you are just the coolest thing walking because you agree with every thing your buddies say and say wack ass shit like the above? Fuck outta here

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You guys would probably have less drama if you didnt feel the need to assign everybody to a gang group and applying a hive mentality to it.

Just sayin'

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You guys would probably have less drama if you didnt feel the need to assign everybody to a gang group and applying a hive mentality to it.

Just sayin'

Just because they jock teams and you jock Spanish players blah blah blah blah do you still play D3?

Just sayin'

I pretty much want to say this, and that if we're going to vote people out of this thread for "shitting up the thread" I would say that we have several other candidates

But I'm a fellow Heat fan so my vote is null and void to the council

Gigglepoo

Seriously, though, what are the chances the Pacers get a real coach in the offseason? Surpassing expectations might be the worst thing that could have happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom