• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did off the court shit ever matter? The choke sign must've rubbed these bitches the wrong way. Guess what. Lebron and the heat are the definition of choke. That's no excuse to embarrass the nba like this.

off the court shit doesn't matter?

so the only thing that bothers you about the heat is their in court play? i respect that!

You must have missed like every play this series where somebody from the Pacers would jump in our players face. WTF you think would end up happening? These are grown ass men. That shit ain't gonna fly for long.

The heat are not in any way a "tough" team. Grown ass men check dudes from behind instead of giving them a layup? No, bitches do that when they can't hit a jumper to save their life.

SamuraiX-

YQvzY.jpg

Since when did off the court shit ever matter? The choke sign must've rubbed these bitches the wrong way. Guess what. Lebron and the heat are the definition of choke. That's no excuse to embarrass the nba like this.

Embarrass the NBA? The Nba was built off shit like this. Sorry if this is your first year following basketball.

Omega

Banned
He even winked? that is scummy.

I hope he's suspended for the rest of the playoffs, at least.

Won't matter if he is, he's a nobody.

Suspend whoever ordered that hit.

This isn't the 90s, as much as I loved that era, that shit is unacceptable in this era.

Who the fuck are you? What is this supposed value that you bring to this thread?

I'm the guy that you tried to teach the meaning of double entendre, when you were in fact wrong and then the thread harassed you for a page or two. You conveniently changed your avatar later that day. Your shit posts are exactly why I don't post in here any more.

3rdman

Seriously? He started it? Is this friggin third grade? The pacers were never this dirty. The pacers played tough, that's their game. The Heat bitched up and sent useless players to head hunt. The team deserves blame for this, and hopefully the pacers will answer.

So when they send in their scrubs to injure it's ok??? LOL so mad...

Stephenson beats his girlfriend and Haslem retaliates only after getting stitches and watching Wade get cut near his eye but the Heat are the bad guys. U guys r funny...

These OKC people are not exactly helping their case

Reread your initial response. "I'm not defending...but let me point out how clumsy Pittman is, suggest it could be an accident, and say that Haslem had more intent"

Yes, I said I believe it was intentional, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pittman's was an accident because he sucks so much. You're trying to make something of nothing.

I'm the guy that you tried to teach the meaning of double entendre, when you were in fact wrong and then the thread harassed you for a page or two. You conveniently changed your avatar later that day. Your shit posts are exactly why I don't post in here any more.

What??? You never did post in here!!!

You you mean the other day, when the guy made a statement that was a double entendre and I called it that?

You also don't read the thread much or you would know why I have a new avatar.

Omega

Banned
So when they send in their scrubs to injure it's ok??? LOL so mad...

Stephenson beats his girlfriend and Haslem retaliates only after getting stitches and watching Wade get cut near his eye but the Heat are the bad guys. U guys r funny...

I'm sorry..but what the fuck does Stephenson beating his girlfriend have to do with the Heat and their dirty fouls?

Kobe raped a white girl, I guess everyone should just start shanking him on the court.

Vire

You you mean the other day, when the guy made a statement that was a double entendre and I called it that?

Why are you responding to what is clearly a drive by troll attempt?

I've at least learned to let those things go...

I hope you have a real life. This persona is a joke.

You mean when you were forced into it only to admit to being a closet kobe fan? I read this thread regularly, and your ignorant posts do nothing but ruin any legitimate conversation anyone else attempts.

You mean when you were forced into it only to admit to being a closet kobe fan? I read this thread regularly, and your ignorant posts do nothing but ruin any legitimate conversation anyone else attempts.

You read this thread regularly but you're only bold enough to post when you're trying to ride a high horse. Really, really bold of you.

You've equally shitted up this thread by coming in going "NOBODY LIKES YOU, THAT'S WHY I DON'T READ THIS THREAD" yes, REAL productive

get your hypocrite ass out of here

abuC

Why are you so mad bruh?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Seriously it seems like some guys are trying to get it shut down.

It's quite obvious which team's fans are shitting up the thread in recent times.

Even Cavs-age and Lakers-age was never this insufferable and downright spiteful.

Seriously? He started it? Is this friggin third grade? The pacers were never this dirty. The pacers played tough, that's their game. The Heat bitched up and sent useless players to head hunt. The team deserves blame for this, and hopefully the pacers will answer.

3rd grade? Well, sports are kinda juvenile sometimes, like baseball with it's you hit my guy, I hit your guy. NBA is grown men playing a kids game when you think about it :)

Unless you can prove somebody ordered Pittman to do that, why is the team to blame? We didn't blame the Lakers for Bynum last year? Untill further notice, I assume Haslem/Pittman acted on their own. Pittman should be gone for a long time. Haslem probably a game.

As for starting what and what. Pacers are physical. The Heat tried to match/escalate or whatever. Those 2 guys went to far, and they should be punished.

Do be so salty man!

:)

Shadowlark didn't defend Pittman's foul, all he did was say "I have no intention on turning this into a foul-off but the Pacers started it", then pointed out that things escalated from game 2 on

And then a guy comes in and turns it into a foul-off, and you guys shit on heat fans? bravo.

ya rly
come on we know you aren't shadow's biggest fan, but don't turn a blind eye here

You read this thread regularly but you're only bold enough to post when you're trying to ride a high horse. Really, really bold of you.

You've equally shitted up this thread by coming in going "NOBODY LIKES YOU, THAT'S WHY I DON'T READ THIS THREAD" yes, REAL productive

get your hypocrite ass out of here

He's so mad he doesn't realize he contradicted himself. I "conveniently changed my avatar" that day because he supposedly harassed me but he reads the thread regularly and knows I actually lost a avatar bet. Fuck outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom