• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittman's move was disgusting. However, comparing UD's flagrant to Bynum body checking someone in the air and MWP elbowing someone in the temple is fucking stupid.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
He even winked? that is scummy.

I hope he's suspended for the rest of the playoffs, at least.

I had a soft spot for that fatass but he isn't even good at basketball and that foul was dumb. now they will have hits on lebron and wade. go home.

Vire

Lawl @ Vire letting his Quad L show through

Riles probably has bounties on other team's players

Pat Riley is a much classier man than you are giving him credit for.

Pittman's move was classless. I'm all about hard playing basketball, but this was simply disgusting.

Fatt ass should be sent back to the D-League.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Honestly Pittman should be suspended but I live him for doing that to lance. Hey lance how about instead of beating your gf and throwing her downstairs you take on a grown man. Fuck lance hope another heat bench warmer decks him in game six as well.

the heat are scumbags from top to bottom. i would root for the lakers over the heat

Couldn't agree more. I like how the heat are acting tough when their entire gameplay is based on bitch flops. Fuck the heat at this point. There are hard fouls and there are bitch moves. Hope you guys are proud of this blowout, now you have every other basketball fan wishing nothing but the worst for you.

And Haslem was clearly retaliatory and clearly not even close to going for the ball.

After the wade check from behind the couple games earlier. Are you guys proud of this "basketball"?

The M.O.B

Honestly Pittman should be suspended but I live him for doing that to lance. Hey lance how about instead of beating your gf and throwing her downstairs you take on a grown man. Fuck lance hope another heat bench warmer decks him in game six as well.

That was Stephenson? Neither player should be in the league.

Couldn't agree more. I like how the heat are acting tough when their entire gameplay is based on bitch flops. Fuck the heat at this point. There are hard fouls and there are bitch moves. Hope you guys are proud of this blowout, now you have every other basketball fan wishing nothing but the worst for you.

And Haslem was clearly retaliatory and clearly not even close to going for the ball.

After the wade check from behind the couple games earlier. Are you guys proud of this "basketball"?

Did the Heat kick you in the onions or something?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Apparently Charles does not believe kicking someone in the balls will hurt them. lol

I don't want this to turn into a foul off but the Pacers started this shit. Remember game 2? It escalated from there.

yep I think he did that before the start of last year. i remember it was a big deal cause pacers were trying to get good guys, and they gambled on him because he has that history

so for him to do the choke sign was really dumb....and any guy who does that to a woman deserves what he got

pittman still a dumbfuck though

Hibbert just said "Wade and James are sending other guys to do that"

great. game six will literally be survival

No I just don't respect bitch play. Heat are bitch made through and through. Hard fouls my ass. I hope the pacers show them "physical play" next game and just say fuck the series, we're head hunting.
answer classlessness with the very same thing, you truly are against bitchmade basketball!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Yup that was him.

Stephenson is the definition of bitchmade, beats his girl but cowers like a bitch when a man hits him.

Pittman is my new favorite bench scrub now.
If he did it to granger/hibbert/west I'd be mad, but lance Stephenson could have career ending injury and I'd feel nothing but joy.

I don't want this to turn into a foul off but the Pacers started this shit. Remember game 2? It escalated from there.

Your posts are by far the most useless thing in this thread. Your incessant arguing all day literally about nothing did nothing but shit up this thread. Go ahead, root for the scummiest team in the league. Go ahead and defend them. Just please go back to whatever bullshit debate team you were on instead of making us all stupider.

No I just don't respect bitch play. Heat are bitch made through and through. Hard fouls my ass. I hope the pacers show them "physical play" next game and just say fuck the series, we're head hunting.

Haslem and Pittman did some bitch fouls. And they should be tossed. But, come on, the Pacers started the physical play in the series.

Feep

Banned
Udonis and Pittman should be suspended, sure. But their general style of play does not involve hard, physical play, like the Pacers. It involves being wildly more talented than the Pacers.

Your posts are by far the most useless thing in this thread. Your incessant arguing all day literally about nothing did nothing but shit up this thread. Go ahead, root for the scummiest team in the league. Go ahead and defend them. Just please go back to whatever bullshit debate team you were on instead of making us all stupider.

LOL.

so mad

Haslem and Pittman did some bitch fouls. And they should be tossed. But, come on, the Pacers started the physical play in the series.

Seriously? He started it? Is this friggin third grade? The pacers were never this dirty. The pacers played tough, that's their game. The Heat bitched up and sent useless players to head hunt. The team deserves blame for this, and hopefully the pacers will answer.

Seriously? He started it? Is this friggin third grade? The pacers were never this dirty. The pacers played tough, that's their game. The Heat bitched up and sent useless players to head hunt. The team deserves blame for this, and hopefully the pacers will answer.

You must have missed like every play this series where somebody from the Pacers would jump in our players face. WTF you think would end up happening? These are grown ass men. That shit ain't gonna fly for long.

Feep

Banned
Udonis is hardly useless, and taking out Stephenson would probably only help the Pacers at this point. The other two injuries were clearly incidental.

abuC

The Pittman play was terrible, but the Haslem foul is something I grew up on, you foul a star player like that expect some dude to come in off the bench and do it in return.

Those Heat vs Knicks series in the 90s looked like guys fighting with just a hint of basketball thrown in, watch a Bill Laimbeer highlight, it's basically him just fucking people up.

The Pittman play was absolutely terrible and he should be suspended for 5-10 games, but the rest of the stuff you're complaining about is just a result of the NBA being soft now.

Eh, Haslem's was a hard foul. Pittman's was the bitch move.

But Lance Stephenson is an asshole anyway. Told him to watch his ass.

Since when did off the court shit ever matter? The choke sign must've rubbed these bitches the wrong way. Guess what. Lebron and the heat are the definition of choke. That's no excuse to embarrass the nba like this.

Owzers

I have a bad memory, but what did the Pacers start exactly? All i remember is Lebron throwing an elbow at Granger in retaliation for...grabbing his jersey. And Granger got in a players face too much and "disrespected" Lebron. Maybe a hard foul here and there? There is this false equivalence of physical play, and it was displayed in the reffing today. Hans goes for the ball and comes across wade's head. Flagrant 1. Haslem takes both hands, avoids the ball altogether, and hits Hans in the side of the head/shoulder. Oh, well he had to retaliate for the hard foul! No, that's not retaliation, that's escalation. That's getting even and more, but the refs disregarded the more part, threw away the rule book for the Heat, and called it a flagrant 1.

You must have missed like every play this series where somebody from the Pacers would jump in our players face. WTF you think would end up happening? These are grown ass men. That shit ain't gonna fly for long.

They shouldn't have barked at Lebron or Wade, you're right, they should have had their bench throw elbows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom