• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Ozium

I love splatfest because I can do stupid shit like run up the center tower in skatepark w/ an aerospray, plant a mine and it kills 2 ppl camping up there lmao

J@hranimo

Banned
I haven't even started playing yet, but from the looks of it (I'm watching my nephew play on his account) and......jeez, hot dogs are gonna lose :p

Looks like I just gotta get my King rank and be happy with 16 snails lol.

DaBoss

I've had 3 marshmallow vs marshmallow. I think it won in terms of popularity by a good margin. Around a 60%/40% split, I think.

I knew it was gonna be a popular vote due to it being THE campfire food and kids would like it, but amongst adults playing right now, it seems it is popular there too.
hey does anyone else get dropped sounds when using headhones with gamepad. Sometimes the ranked battlesounds like, taking a point, sound is dropped and doesnt come out.
Yea, it happens at times for me.

I haven't even started playing yet, but from the looks of it (I'm watching my nephew play on his account) and......jeez, hot dogs are gonna lose :p

Looks like I just gotta get my King rank and be happy with 16 snails lol.

I've had 3 marshmallow vs marshmallow. I think it won in terms of popularity by a good margin. Around a 60%/40% split, I think.

Yea, it happens at times for me.

Maaaan!

Can't we all just say that, even if one team loses, at least 18 sea snails is better than the original total of 12?

is there any way to play with your friends during splatfest? or can you only play with randoms?

You can play with friends, but only in private lobbies, and those don't count towards splatfest scores.

Hackworth

NZ Splatfest in 12 hours! I think.
South Pole will win.

Also, I'm getting back the skills. I think. Winning more often than not at all.
Still getting matched with people who can't score over 200p in Walleye tho.

A FUCKING SNIPER JUST WENT RUNNING IN WHILE ON MORAY TOWERS!! WHY!? WHY!???? FFUAUUAKSDFLAKSJLKJLKJAF!! HE WENT 0 K 14 D!!!

RagnarokX

WVW69iRH6PgnqqplYA

mo60

I won my first splatfest match of this splatfest on blackbelly skatepark even though I was missing one teammate and the match was really laggy.The team I faced in that match forgot to ink their own base.

RedFyn

I didn't play the second splatfest but the wait times right now remind me of the first one. I can't see 4x points making any difference.

With this Splatfest being right after a big update, all the shit players that quit before have come back and are screwing things up.

I've been stuck on "Fiend" for the past hour with 10/25 XP so far. This is torture.

ChrisD

With this Splatfest being right after a big update, all the shit players that quit before have come back and are screwing things up.

I've been stuck on "Fiend" for the past hour with 10/25 XP so far. This is torture.

See, I would theoretically fall into that group, but I'm seeing people do faaaaar worse, and I still manage ~900+ points every game.

Ozium

So did I just see a visual glitch or can two teams on the same side fight?

It lets you fight the same team in case you can't match up with the other due to popularity or what not, but can still earn points for your splatfest rank.. they don't count towards the win percentage

Top Bottom