• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS V TPP (PC) to be bundled with Nvidia Cards in Future

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I used my code on the nvidia redeem site. Within the nvidia redeem process i had to sign in with my steam account to activate the code directly. It was successful, also got that confirmation mail.

Though the game does not appear in my steam library!
If i go the steam store page of MGS V The Phantom Pain, i cannot buy the game, because its is already in my library...

Anyone got the same problem?

Have you tried restarting Steam?

KorrZ

This made my 970 purchase an easy decision. Basically an $80 off since I was going to buy TPP no matter what. Thanks NVidia!

Vitor711

After complaining to the third customer service rep and getting bounced around their promotions team multiple times, I finally got issued a $59.99 refund (plus tax). It essentially gets me MGSV for free if I buy it off Steam.

Thanks Amazon - it was a headache but worth the effort.

LAA

After complaining to the third customer service rep and getting bounced around their promotions team multiple times, I finally got issued a $59.99 refund (plus tax). It essentially gets me MGSV for free if I buy it off Steam.

Thanks Amazon - it was a headache but worth the effort.

Thanks for the guidance. Attempted asking for a similar thing from Amazon UK, where I wanted to exchange a batman code for a MGS V code, (As others had asked for and received previously), to which I was told to contact them again when they were offering the promotion...which it seems they never will, so I instead asked for a partial refund to simply buy metal gear solid V, and it worked! I actually got £54, (10% off the item I bought which was a 980Ti), so very happy with that. (I did in fact buy MGS V previously, but this will at least cover for it now)

Has anyone purchased a GPU from BB? I got a GTX 970 today for the wife and my receipt lists the MGS5 Bundle but I didn't receive a code at time of purchase, they told me that it would be emailed to me. Is this the normal method?

Top Bottom