• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Trailers: Tiki, Bloom Palace

Tiki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2k_b1xg9Dg
Bloom Palace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fp_0wEdf4U
pic02_l.jpg
pic03_l.jpg
pic04_l.jpg

Blog Post:
Morohoshi Sumire (Tiki)

Shop Exclusive Bonus

toi8 art
as usual

Also, Jiraiza has translated the main characters bio in previous thread if you haven't read it somewhere else

So I get that Bloom Palace is for customisation. But what was that part in the middle with the in universe commercial about? I guess it's called Radiant Unity going by the site.

Class change, yesssss. Cain's choices are Paladin and Great Knight, right?

Also, learning skills from weapons and how they change your elemental affinities kinda reminds me of the magatama system in Nocturne.

Luigiv

Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan.

It's too much. Make it stop!

So I get that Bloom Palace is for customisation. But what was that part in the middle with the in universe commercial about? I guess it's called Radiant Unity going by the site.
Yep... I believe it's for gaining Radiant Skills
Class change, yesssss. Cain's choices are Paladin and Great Knight, right?

Also, learning skills from weapons kinda reminds me of the magatama system in Nocturne.
Not sure if that's the only class change option or there'll be more. So far each Mirage have 3 classes total (including default)
Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan.

It's too much. Make it stop!

image.php

random25

We got commercial breaks in the game? :p

Nice to see class change and weapons creation. We gonna need some English translations for these trailers.

Love how distinct the class change designs are. I think I prefer both of Kain's alternate classes based on helmet color and design alone.

It looked like she got an acting gig for the commercial and her friends congratulated her on it. Though why it cuts away then is confusing.

Maybe it's a vision of future good times?

Confirmed class change so far (name in JP name)
Chrom: Lord to Great Lord (Master Lord) or Conqueror (Overlord)
Sheeda: Pegasus Knight to Falcon Knight or Wyvern Rider (Dragon Knight)
Cain: Cavalier (Social Knight) to Paladin or Dark Knight
Dohga: Knight (Armor Knight) to General or Berserker

just like in FE, need Master Seal to do those.

Actually, after checking Google translate, Cain's second option seems to be Dark Knight.
yep it is Dark Knight... I read your 1st post quickly & didn't realize the error hahaha

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Alright, that bloom palace video, first of all, music is sounding great, omg secondly, omg all that suff like making a commercial somehow that does whatever omg I want to do that, and changing classes with the characters omg lasdfkdslsd

I need this game like yesterday!

FluxWaveZ

It looked like she got an acting gig for the commercial and her friends congratulated her on it. Though why it cuts away then is confusing.

Maybe it's a vision of future good times?

Radiant Unity aids the characters in their goal to become top entertainers, so that segment was probably Tsubasa getting a commercial gig for it.

foxuzamaki

She was a loli in the first fire emblem and saw marth as a "onii-chan" she is also a miku vocaloid type program

Renewed

So for Carnage Unity, it uses an enemy Mirage, some sort of material and some sort of currency?

Oh man Amrita Shower, how many more references can they fit in... and class change theme? I actually want to hear more Fire Emblem pieces just to ease me in.

From Gematsu:

Gematsu said:
Additionally, the official website was updated with details and footage of the game’s “Bloom Palace” base element:

Bloom Palace

The “Bloom Palace” is a wonderful palace where Tiki lives, decorated in scenery that mimics the other world of the Mirages. It acts as an important base for Chrom and the other Mirages, and Itsuki and the other Mirage Masters, where they can perform various things.

Carnage Unity – The Performa you obtain from enemies in battle can used to create “Carnages”—the weapon forms that Mirages take in battle. Each Carnage can acquire a variety of skills.Radiant Unity – Using the Performa you obtain from the enemy in battle, you can acquire “Radiant Skills.” These skills help Mirage Masters step up their game in the entertainment world, as well as in battle through status and “Session” skill enhancements, and the like.

Class Change – Using the Master Seal, it is possible to change jobs to a higher level Mirage. Each Mirage has a number of higher levels to choose from, and each has its own ability enhancements and different possible Carnage creations.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/genei-ibun-roku-fe-tiki-bloom-palace-trailers#disqus_thread

From Serenes forest, I can't link because it has scans from this week's famitsu, but it basically explains the Bloom Palace video:

At the Bloom Palace, players can chat with the heroes’ Mirages or speak to Tiki to perform “Carnage Unity” or “Radiant Unity”.

Both forms of Unity require energy known as “Performa“, which can be obtained from defeating enemies; naturally, different enemies drop different types of Performa.

Players are also encouraged to exploit enemy weaknesses to trigger session attacks, as doing so increases the amount of Performa gained at the end of battle.

As we learned before, Carnage Unity uses Performa to create weapons for Mirages, each with their own attack rating, elemental resistances and obtainable skills.

Meanwhile, Radiant Unity uses Performa to grant “Radiant Skills”, which include those that improve stats or other skills or add new session attacks, etc.

Lastly, while at the Bloom Palace, players can use Master Seals obtained from battles to class-change their heroes’ Mirages to one of two upgraded classes.

Below are some example class paths.

Chrom: Lord to Great Lord (healing and support skills) or Conqueror (high attack and defence).

Caeda: Pegasus Knight to Falcon Knight (improved healing) or Dracoknight (weakens enemies)

Cain: Cavalier to Paladin (well-balanced attack and defence) or Dark Knight (fire-based and enemy-weakening skills)

Draug: Knight to General (superior defence plus healing) or Berserker (exchanges defence for offense)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why, but I'm getting even more into this game's vibe now. I'm loving the soundtrack—I hope it isn't affected too much by the localization—and fantasy designs; I second the amiibo idea. I hope Japanese impressions are positive!

foxuzamaki

I wish we had more soundtrack samples to take from.
A game's soundtrack is one of the highest things for me, and what ive heard so far is really good, but I need more, separate versions. I think only one which is the song "awakening" has had a full track released because its technically the music video

Oniichan oniichan oniichan(yes I am aware she call Marth oniichan in a hell lot less annoying manner in the original FE), and every "cute" gesture that come flowers and notes. Or just about the whole trailer, really.

I get your point, but imo the way they portrait Tiki in this game fits the game theme. I guess some will care and some won't care much about it

I wish we had more soundtrack samples to take from.
A game's soundtrack is one of the highest things for me, and what ive heard so far is really good, but I need more, separate versions. I think only one which is the song "awakening" has had a full track released because its technically the music video

Not sure how open Avex is with music samples from their company, so that might be the cause of lack of soundtrack samples available. Anyway, the game will be released in 5 weeks, so I'm sure someone will rip the music later hahaha xD

foxuzamaki

I get your point, but imo the way they portrait Tiki in this game fits the game theme. I guess some will care and some won't care much about it

Not sure how open Avex is with music samples from their company, so that might be the cause of lack of soundtrack samples available. Anyway, the game will be released in 5 weeks, so I'm sure someone will rip the music later hahaha xD

Unless they keep blocking them, or keeping your country from looking/listening to them, like fucking sony is doing with xenoblade X's soundtrack.

matmanx1

Looks like this is shaping up to be an interesting combination of FE and SMT. I especially like the SMT/Persona like menus and stylish cut scenes.

Did we get an estimated western release for this yet?

Top Bottom