• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 5 Demo Thread (Players list, scores, etc.)

Chrange

Banned
34ezr4z.jpg

1z5lls1.jpg

6i8hzs.jpg

25qexra.jpg

28alrgm.jpg

sy712e.jpg

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
With Grimm's permission/request, if anyone wants access to the seemingly community JP account, PM me and I'll get you the details, and instructions if you need. I did it, and it's workin' perfect.

JoeFenix

SnakeXs said:
With Grimm's permission/request, if anyone wants access to the seemingly community JP account, PM me and I'll get you the details, and instructions if you need. I did it, and it's workin' perfect.

Would be VERY appreicated! PM me if you don't mind! :D

SnakeXs

Holy flood.

K, I guess first come first serve is fare. You guys can't all get it at once, so I'll pass on a list of people, and you guys can PM the details to the next in line.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Fuckkkkk, and I was about to crash and just couldn't resist refreshing this thread. Can't thank the OP enough for the link to creating a Japanese account. 10% now...

SnakeXs said:

Just spreadin' the love.

Hopefully we can hook people up in this thread (and keep it here nice and peacefully). And people will give it out once again when finished.

Remember, you can play the demo on any account.

SnakeXs said:
Holy flood.

K, I guess first come first serve is fare. You guys can't all get it at once, so I'll pass on a list of people, and you guys can PM the details to the next in line.

Sounds good.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
chespace said:
How do you punch people (or get the prompt to do a punch)?
I gave a right hook and an uppercut, but only after they enemies were reeling after a few knife slashes or bullet to the leg.

JoeFenix

Hehe, thanks guys, nice of you to help out!

Too bad I posted here instead of sending a PM haha, probably the 50th guy to send him one at this point! Oh well, keep posting impressions please!

Pretty cool. Played both scenarios. Enjoyed it. I'm going to bed now as I just wanted to make sure I got it. Seems like it will be fun as hell co-op.

Japanese GT is LumbarResident in case anyone wants to try co-op tomorrow.

Coin Return said:
I gave a right hook and an uppercut, but only after they enemies were reeling after a few knife slashes or bullet to the leg.
You can also stomp on their heads when they're on the ground.

A very satisfying squish.

SnakeXs

First blessed one sent, with about 8 people to get it in line.

I wish the info could be sent to everyone but because you have to account recover and all that it's gotta be one by one. If the flow ever stops and people who've sent me PMs up to now don't get anything in a while, let me know. Goin' to bed after I play but I'll do my best to keep track of activity for the account and find out who hasn't had it yet. Somehow. :lol

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Download is plugging along pretty briskly for me, 75% now...

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
must confess i'm not crazy about this -- it's basically a really pretty re4, and it feels awfully dated next to something like gears. even the visuals: the lighting is really flat. sheva, however? super hot

SnakeXs said:

I wish the info could be sent to everyone but because you have to account recover and all that it's gotta be one by one. If the flow ever stops and people who've sent me PMs up to now don't get anything in a while, let me know. Goin' to bed after I play but I'll do my best to keep track of activity for the account and find out who hasn't had it yet. Somehow. :lol

Heh I didn't want it all to fall on you.

Once the last person on the list gets the demo, he should post about it again, starting anew.

JoeFenix

SnakeXs said:

Thanks man!

Would it be possible to tell me how far down the line I am? I wouldn't want to make anyone waste their time if i'm 8th, I'll probably be off to bed at that point.

MiniDitka

This will give me the opportunity to try out my new capture unit so if the demo finishes downloading soon I might be able to get a few vids up.

Edit: 68% complete. My connection sucks.

SnakeXs

Grimm Fandango said:
Heh I didn't want it all to fall on you.

Once the last person on the list gets the demo, he should post about it again, starting anew.

Fine by me! :lol

But seriously, I'm sure GAF can manage, although it would suck to have people skipped. But I'm willing to do my part if things to grind to a halt.

:)

Edit: Also, it might help for people who get the info to reply ASAP to the person who sent it. That way people who are away/don't need it don't slow things up and it can move on to the next person.

Replaying it makes me really appreciate Left 4 Dead's AI Director.

When you see the exact same zombie in the exact same corner every time, it kinda breaks the mood.

Still awesome day 1 stuff. RE4 fans will be in heaven, there's even a crashing helicopter!

drohne said:
must confess i'm not crazy about this -- it's basically a really pretty re4, and it feels awfully dated next to something like gears.

Not to be a meanie and opinions are variable but I had more fun with that little demo than I've had with Gears 2 which I own but haven't been very motivated to actually play.

h3ro

SnakeXs said:
Fine by me! :lol

But seriously, I'm sure GAF can manage, although it would suck to have people skipped. But I'm willing to do my part if things to grind to a halt.

:)

Edit: Also, it might help for people who get the info to reply ASAP to the person who sent it. That way people who are away/don't need it don't slow things up and it can move on to the next person.

The wait for that little 1 to pop up in the corner of the screen is gonna kill me... :p

N.A

Banned
OK guys in the list for the JP account, mine is downloading and Rez>You is next in line.

Mine should be done in about 10 mins so you'll get the PM then.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
N.A said:
OK guys in the list for the JP account, mine is downloading and Rez>You is next in line.

Mine should be done in about 10 mins so you'll get the PM then.
Wark may or may not be sharing his account with me, I'm waiting for a PM back. I'll let you guys know what's up in a minute.

Nice to see the sharable accounts, aka Operation Herpes, working out.

It's 4am here so I'm going to bed. I'll check up on you guys in 5 hours :lol

N.A

Banned
Wark said:
Check your PM bud.

I guess you'll be sharing your account then?

OK, so next on the list is Cirekiller my download is at 85% so you'll be getting a PM in the next couple of minutes.

Last post for real this time. The controls feel so nice compared to RE4. If only they had added a slow move and shoot at the same time it would have been perfect. Oh Well. RE 6 I guess.

Top Bottom