• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would, under the circumstances, be considered a fluke.

The Nuggets lost that series in 5 quarters. That broke them.
The last half in Denver they just kept getting punched in the mouth, styled on, etc

But for Melo, it's weird--he's a top player offensively, he should be able to get out of the first round more often.

I guess it is. You have no idea how many times I watch Melo and trying to compare him to his old self. Then I scratch my head and go, "is this the same guy?"

I did that yesterday when I watched Dirk. "Is this the same guy?"

windowlurker said:
Tyson doesn't impact the game AT ALL, at least this year in the playoffs. Doesn't help he has no help at the guard positions.

Yeah, Miami's offense was below par last night because of baron, melo, and Fields.

Giving up 29 points in the 4th quarter, that's where it matters. And Tyson's always had low shot attempts.

He didn't start the 4th IIRC when Bron went ham on Melo.

Also, points are the same no matter the Q.

Now that the team lost Shump, Tyson is the only good player they have. What do you want him to do?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
"When you let Tyson Chandler go out the door blah blah blah"

What a joke. See what that dud is going for the Knicks now? Nothing. Mavs have enough big men, and no one thought Odom would get all suicidal.

DeShawn Stevenson? Delonte West is a better defender, and scorer.

J.J. playing god like in the playoffs was a fluke.

ieRCnQr9d4Qn.gif

Upclose pic of Amare's injury.

http://lockerz.com/s/206434640

Looks like he had a chunk of flesh sliced off.

Once again, a fucking dolt.

giri

All the melo haters were reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly quiet during April.

Lol at the pathetic pats on the back you're giving your selves.

diehard

Fleer
He's one of Melo's People of Utah. I expect him to talk crap, I was disgusted by his absence yesterday. Weak effort.

i legit couldnt be here, and i am like a balance to the force.. i don't need to be here when everyone else is here to talk crap for me.

Remember when Poo was going on and on about how clutch Rose before the playoffs last year and i told him i would be saying "i told you so" by the end of those playoffs? Or like when everyone was calling Rondo the best PG in the league and i was saying just wait.. then the Lakers made him look silly.

Glen Taylor looking for successor as Minnesota Timberwolves owner

Taylor told The Associated Press on Friday that he is looking to add a minority partner who could buy a part of the team that includes an option to buy Taylor out after observing the day-to-day operations of running a professional sports team.

Taylor said he has yet to speak to any specific candidates, but made it clear that one of the biggest priorities for him will be a commitment to keeping the Timberwolves in Minnesota.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/150235225.html

Please keep the team in state...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom