DUDEBRO™ — MY SHIT IS FUCKED UP SO I GOT TO SHOOT/SLICE YOU II: IT’S STRAIGHT-UP DAWG TIME
Rating: M for Macho
Developer: Grimoire Assembly Forge™
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDudebro (hashtag: #DawgTime)
In a world where brodiocity is under attack, legendary war veteran John Dudebro™ and his fiery sidekick Habemus Chicken will rise for the greater good, and a few pints of beer.
Tasked by General Dawgless Lee to track down Armando Pesquali, arms dealer of unspecified ethnicity, the duo will embark on a brotastic adventure, facing deadly opponents such as Commander Limpwrist’s SkullPro army and the mysterious Dude Squad.
Developed by Grimoire Assembly Forge™, a collective composed primarily of NeoGAF forum members, Dudebro™ II both parodies and pays homage to the game industry as a whole.
• Old school 2D sidescrolling shooting/slicing action, running in full HD (1080p) at 60 frames per second.
• Advanced physics, powered by Farseer™ Physics, and shader effects.
• The vocal talents of Jon St. John, starring as the titular character John Dudebro™.
• Crazy weapons and upgrades allow players to unlock previously inaccessible routes and find new secrets or gear.
• Players can explore multiple locations, and warp back to previously completed areas at will.
• Dudebro can carry more than two weapons at the same time. And a knife.
• No regenerating health - Dudebro’s Brodiocity Meter refills by behaving like a bro (killing enemies, rescuing ladies, and so on).
• The game parodies the industry’s focus on testosterone-filled AAA action titles.
• The game is developed with XNA Game Studio, and will be released on PC at a date yet to be announced.
EDIT: Full trailer song here.