• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II Gameplay Debut Trailer

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Good call on ditching the hideous unity graphics, no offense. :p This looks like it could actually be decent. And free, even!

Have you guys considered submitting this to Steam Greenlight? I'd greenlight the fuck outta this game.
Yes. Of course, it needs to be closer to completion. Now that the radio silence is out (as cosmicblizzard said, the plan was to show this direction directly with gameplay), expect many more updates.

MNC

I think the gameplay change is for the better. The graphics look so much more consistent, too. the sprites in 3D top down didn't look TOO hot. :/

Mlatador

Banned
Whoever put the efford in it, it's looks like a fantastic, fun game. The trailer alone is really awesome and made me laugh. Good job guys, good job! V^_°

Looks like a game I would play even without the humor and the "skip shitty minigame" button. With both of those things though?

GotY.

Make sure the writing is great is what I'm saying.

MisterHero

Wow it became Duke Nukem on Contra steroids. "Skip shitty minigame." HA

Great work Grimoire Assembly Forge. Amazing music too!

Wow, that looks… quite good. I'll try out the first one on my MSX emulator first to see if I want to knock down the sixty bucks for this.

;)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
It's no Cho Aniki.

What about these statues?
screen011.png

Top Bottom