• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II Gameplay Debut Trailer

Shadybiz

This looks so great. Man, I was just a wee lurker without an account yet when the Dudebro thread took off...and now years later the game is coming soon! Props to everyone who worked on this to get it where it's at now.

Same here! I'm happy for you guys; can't wait to watch the trailer when I get off work!

Binabik15

There needs to be a crying eagle in the background of the manly tears portrait, I think.

But I still give the footage shown three out of three humps.

81559376eaj8t.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just added this post to the Custom Steam Icons thread.

With the release of the trailer today I made a few icons for Dudebro II from the wallpapers on the site.

Dudebro - My Shit Is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It’s Straight-Up Dawg Time

ACQrh.png
4xHfv.png

wDJwl.png
KMBIv.png

Noogy

Looks fantastic. I was on board with the old style as well, but would definitely prefer a sidescroller. Well done!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
^^^ Thanks all!

I noticed that the bar pops up elsewhere throughout the game-is that its theme? Fantastic stuff.
You save the game in bars :)

Will there be co-op with playable Chicken, Jocchan?
Can't confirm or deny yet, sorry! It's definitely being explored, but some hurdles should be solved first and I'd rather not promise anything now.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm super late to the party, but it is kind of funny that it turned into an indie pixel sidescroller. At least it'll fit in. :p

The sprites look nice.

Rich!

Hahaha oh my god

I am SO going to play this with a SNES controller. Please implement decent pad support (direct input, xinput).

El Sloth

Banned
Can't confirm or deny yet, sorry! It's definitely being explored, but some hurdles should be solved first and I'd rather not promise anything now.
Uncool story, bro.

It's understandable if you can't manage to fit it in. That you guys have gotten this far is already an achievement. Co-op would just have been the manly icing on the bro cake.

Wow, I'm really digging the new style and gameplay stuff. Hype!

Also, I would really like to hear the music from the trailer separately! sogood.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm glad that you guys are still using my script.

Game is looking amazing. Do you guys still need my help to write the ending, or did you guys already write one?

so1337

I'm gonna have to install Windows just to play this, aren't I? I don't mind, though. It looks like a ton of fun.

Can you actually finish the shitty minigame?

Looks way better than the first stuff. Can't say no for free as well.

Yeah. Not that there was anything wrong with it as both are in alpha/beta stages, I prefer Sidescroller way more than open-world top-down scenario. There are a lot of complicated things you have to deal with a top-down shooter, especially when forcing it to be linear.

Sidescroller is easier in terms of restricting gameplay and making it more fun. This looks like a lot of fun so I'm very excited to see the final product!

zroid

Banned
Did you fellas send the PR to any of the usual sites? I hope Dudebro gets some coverage! Totally deserves it.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Hahaha oh my god

I am SO going to play this with a SNES controller. Please implement decent pad support (direct input, xinput).
The Xbox360 controller is already supported, and is actually the suggested choice. DirectInput wrappers will definitely be investigated.

I'm glad that you guys are still using my script.

Game is looking amazing. Do you guys still need my help to write the ending, or did you guys already write one?
Get your arse on IRC :)

Can you actually finish the shitty minigame?
You don't want to!

Why install windows? It will probably run in WINE.
It can already be played on a Mac through Bootcamp btw.

I need that theme song.
Will upload it in a bit!

Top Bottom