• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II Gameplay Debut Trailer

Did that voice actress who did the "Is it straight up dawg time yet, Dudebro?" YouTube audition reel that was posted here a while ago get the part

Brofield

Nice bump, and thanks all! :D

The plan is to check out Monogame once we're close to completion (or earlier if their implementation of the XNA content build pipeline is completed first), which should allow for easier release on more platforms. Still no promises atm, though.

I was actually about to ask you the same question after seeing you post in the thread that Wii U just got certified for MonoGame XNA. I'll keep my fingers crossed that good things happen.

There's always Dudebro: My Shit Is No Longer Fucked Up But I Decided to Shoot/Slice You Regardless III: Dawg Time Forever.

Sequel Title of the Forever.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I was actually about to ask you the same question after seeing you post in the thread that Wii U just got certified for MonoGame XNA. I'll keep my fingers crossed that good things happen.
Mine are crossed as well :)

Top Bottom