• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II Gameplay Debut Trailer

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Thanks everyone for the AMAZING response! We're all blushing collectively :D

Azar

Congrats on taking the game this far. Looking forward to playing it. It'd be cool if you guys released with a pay-what-you-want system--most people will choose free, but I'm sure a lot of Gaffers would choose to drop some money for the game.

JordanN

Banned
Eh, not so sure if I like the 8-bit downgrade. Admittedly, it has more polish than the previous 3D build but at HD resolutions it would be jarring to play.

But then again it's free so it's hard to complain.

dentoomw

I'm not sure if I can really say much but yes, actually, it did start out as a top down shooter. The section right at the beginning shows how the game initially looked when I got on board. There was some interesting feedback from that iteration for sure. I'm really liking the new Contra style though :)

Lombax

Banned
RAAAAAR.gif

That just awesome'ed my face of!

p.s. Protip: while listening to the song in the trailer stare at this gif.

El Sloth

Banned
I can't wait for the surprisingly dark and mature themes Dudebro will tackle along his adventures like alcoholism and living with STD's. It will be the first game to make Roger Ebert cry. A true modern tour de force.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Whoah snap you got Jon St. John to voice Dudebro? Sick!! I'm playing Rochard right now and the man is awesome.

This looks great too, will definitely check it out!

jett

D-Member
Good call on ditching the hideous unity graphics, no offense. :p This looks like it could actually be decent. And free, even!

Tobe

this is awesome, i would just donate money to it for the sake of it! lets make this a steam game nd all funds go diretly at the devs and GAF for the return of smileys and gif avatars!!!!!

Top Bottom