• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1080p 60fps direct-feed of KIRBY AND THE RAINBOW CURSE -- dat clay-mation, dat music

If you wanted to listen to the 1st trailer song of the game, it's officially called Green Greens (Great Cave Offensive Ver.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP_X9mDUIdA

And oh man you feel Shogo Sakai's style.

240619.gif

This assures that I will never purchase or play the game. I didn't buy a Wii U and big-ass HDTV to play a super-DS game.
AS has been pointed out (probably on this thread even), the gameplay pace seems it could acomodate Wii Remote play. Don't understand why at the least the option is not given.

And it is sad, just when Nintendo polished the pointer control method quite alot by using WM+ assistance, it solves to some extend the issues when the sensor briefly loses sight of the IR leds.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Some of the posts by people who've never played KCC@ds are amusing. They remind me of this, erm, user review of the original game:

"1/10

Simply the best game on DS. By far. Nothing else comes close. So why the 1/10? Well that tells you a lot about the other games.

If your even looking at this page your probably a DS lover who buys everything nintendo makes and has never seen a psp. For comparison look at the graphics from the ridge racers on psp and ds"

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/kirby-canvas-curse

Bydobob

Game looks phenomenal, but like others I'm a little concerned at how much time will be spent looking at the Gamepad. If it's like Canvas Curse it's going to need some precision, not a case of simply swiping your finger across blind a la W101. With visuals like this I want to be gawping at the telly!

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
psyched for this game. Canvas Curse was my jam and I'm so happy they're making another game in this style.

MrBadger

Some seriously outstanding music in this game. This remix of
Return to Dreamland's final boss theme
is amazing.

Also, the Mass Attack love in the soundtrack is great. Most underrated Kirby.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I wonder what's this insecurity related to "mobile" games? Is this some dudebro thing? Not man enough if you just touch and don't push?

Sylfurd

I thought it was a 2D game with prerendered models, but the model viewer and the shadows in the game prove me wrong !

Excellent style and rendering !

Protocol7

Just saw the vids, OMG this Kirby so refreshing, so cute!
And the music is really something too.

Can't wait for its release^^

Top Bottom