• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Milo

so can someone explain the new thread title to me?

also, can anyone help me with 2k12? my created team keeps disappearing :( i create it, play with it, but then when i quit the game and come back its gone.

im guessing you have to save your roster after creating the team

so can someone explain the new thread title to me?

also, can anyone help me with 2k12? my created team keeps disappearing :( i create it, play with it, but then when i quit the game and come back its gone.

There was some kid who scored over like 138 points in a game or something like that at Grinnell College. Apparently the team was set up around breaking records so they played no defense while they left the kid near the opposite team's basket before passing it to him. All offense and no defense with the entire offense being centered on one player shooting like crazy sounds like something that Westbrook would like.

RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Lakers havent allowed a 25-point scorer in last 13 games. Longest such streak for Lakers in shot clock era (h/t elias)

That's pretty fucking dope. Now if we could get our offense in order...

dalVlatko

pE1QS.png

dat trade value

diehard

Fleer
pretty amazing the Jazz are even in this game shooting 18 less free throws

lol as Westbrook gets away with mugging Watson

omg .. refs are fucking blind

Nuklear

Banned
the injuries to Budinger and Roy hurt much more than the one to Rubio. Fucking Josh Howard :(

The Bud injury hurt the worst. Roy was good at passing the ball but was terrible at scoring with his short time with the Wolves. The Wolves aren't short on great passers but we are very short on 3 point shooters. You can't spread the floor without some good outside shooting.

charsace

The organization's son played well tonight. Glad we won. Earl Barron really fucked up when he didn't re-sign with the Knicks. 'Antoni had him putting up double-doubles.

every time the Grizz get in a scoring slump Conley or Gasol bails them out. its kind of scary that a guy like Rudy Gay is the fourth best player out of that starting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom