• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT2| Kobe Bryant is a MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

wtf is on that...

looks good though

You can create your own monstrosity over there.

I put on ; chili, pineapple, bacon, pastrami, an extra patty, avocado, and mushrooms. It came with onions and thousand island as well. I did take a nap afterwards though.

giri

419230_10150613754578463_8245623462_9240895_1783796679_n.jpg

YNB, people.

giri

ayo this might be the single greatest post in the history of this thread

bow down motherfuckers

the lack of subtlety, tact and good feeling

the force behind these words

it is poetry

Hi Duki, the reds won with a try after the siren yesterday.

Reds gonna repeat, just you watch.

The real hype was MJ, Vince Carter, Clyde... lets talk about the real dunks that people remember forever. Highly doubt Griffin's dunk over a Kia will be more memorable than MJ's free throw liner.

If Griffin had somehow nailed his missed drunk in the 2nd round (pretty sure it was the second) it would have gone down as one of the greats. The rigged finale sucked, though.

Duki

Banned
giri at the stadium apparently we were chanting liquefaction and earthquake chants giri

i have no idea how no one kicked our asses

it was actually really offensive and i am embarrassed but also its really funny

Jarlaxle

I wish Nash had taken Curry's spot at the skills challenge tonight instead of Rondo. Would of loved to watch him win his third.

Duki

Banned
holy shit.

Thats other worldly shit.

Thats like, spanish soccer racist shit right there.

yeah exactly, like premier league chants

at least i fucking care about this rivalry, everyone up here is always sucking the crusaders dicks instead of hating them properly

still though A LITTLE BIT out of line

giri

yeah exactly, like premier league chants

at least i fucking care about this rivalry, everyone up here is always sucking the crusaders dicks instead of hating them properly

still though A LITTLE BIT out of line
hahaha, it's good to foster rivalry, reds / warathas games are always spiteful because of it.

Just a little over the line tho.

Cousins doesn't even care that he's at ASG weekend.
139630493.jpg

I'm stuck in orlando and kates off in europe. WTF am i doing?

h3ro

The socks with sandals puts the picture of dmc over the top.

Also, sorry pheenix, not enough 'stache on pringles.

exarkun

"butter your lips..." is one of the best posts in a while lulz

DMC in flip flops with sox sums up his apparent personality. That, and lol at JR saying its a contract year. Its like when members snipe other members while trying to get a tag.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Some douche just asked Stern if he would consider giving teams that have to trade away their star player compensation, such as a top-5 pick.

You get one shot to ask Stern a question, and that's what you bring?

diehard

Fleer
Well ban me. WTF. I said that NBA doesn't care as a joke that CP3 held a hammer to a circuit box, and this guy said I was posting from a homeless shelter? Really?

he made a joke about you volunteering at a homeless shelter after making a joke about other people not giving a shit. get over it.

exarkun

Well ban me. WTF. I said that NBA doesn't care as a joke that CP3 held a hammer to a circuit box, and this guy said I was posting from a homeless shelter? Really?

diehard was joking. DY was just making a joke. let bygones be bygones

Stern presser is actually funny with all of his posturing...and I didn't know the Kings situation is so important, jesus so many questions about it

lil smoke

Banned
he made a joke about you volunteering at a homeless shelter after making a joke about other people not giving a shit. get over it.

My joke was sarcastic and maybe stupid but made some sense, his was out of nowhere. Not to mention personal.

It's not that serious, a discussion thread, nothing to get over man, don't try to make it more than what it is, subtly calling for bans and what not.

edit, you guys make it hard to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom