• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT2| Kobe Bryant is a MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

yall look mighty peckish

anyone got some butter

whats stern saying lol

someone asked about the CP3 trade, Stern got defensive about saying that he veoted it.

Then the guy asked him to look back on the trade and whether he should have done it, and stern said "buy a ticket and see"

THEN the reporter said "maybe you should have taken Marc" and stern was like "DID YOU KNOW MARC WOULD BE AN ALLSTAR?" and the reporter said "yes, I watch international basketball" and then stern laughed it off.

I don't understand what the whole "taking Marc" thing was supposed to mean? They were talking about the Chris Paul trade that was vetoed by Stern but I don't think Marc Gasol had anything to do with that trade so I am confused by what they were talking about..

Duki

Banned
I don't understand what the whole "taking Marc" thing was supposed to mean? They were talking about the Chris Paul trade that was vetoed by Stern but I don't think Marc Gasol had anything to do with that trade so I am confused by what they were talking about..

well i guess they could have drafted him or something? he was taken like 50th? but

but what does that have to do

with anything

exarkun

that was I was thinking. I think they meant Pau? But they weren't offered pau so I don't know why they were arguing about that. Maybe it was an alternative trade we hadn't heard?

also cute asian chick:

"Yao is a boss"

Cousins doesn't even care that he's at ASG weekend.
139630493.jpg

I hate it when chicks pull the spread eagle but then cover up the cooch just to tease it out. Fuck that shit.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I just watched the last 15 minutes of The Matrix on TNT completely out of context. I totally didn't remember the weird robot octopi apocalypse stuff outside of the matrix was in the first one, too.

LuchaShaq

Banned
James Jones to repeat and Jeremy Evans to have the best dunks but be robbed because Budinger will do something gimmicky and "creative".

Shooting stars? WNBA wins by tricking us all into remembering that they still exist even though anyone who cares about women's ball would watch their crazy Russian league games in the offseason.

Buddy of mine had a wife work with the warriors and was given a lin signed ball as a gag gift before she left.

....Dude who appraised it told them to sell it on Philippian craigslist for $20,000...daaaaaaamn

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd take Sue Bird over John Wall as my starting point guard if I had to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom