• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4fdfb099f90bcf78208529a.gif

Tomorrow, haven't you heard? Portugal only needs to win one game to win the WC. We'll be teaching the USA how to play football mate, or as americans like to call it "Soccer".

PORTUGAL WILL NOT WIN THE WC! You've heard it first here guys!
Man, and I though you Dutch guys were cool.

First and last time I'm hearing that, hehe.
First time indeed but it won't be the last. Just wait until Mourinho decides to train our team :D

Godslay

Banned
Since the other thread was closed.

I never said you shouldn't get excited.

It's the way you express your excitement that's the problem.

Let's hope this is a good match! I don't care who wins.

Why worry about how others express their excitement? Hey guys, lets only celebrate how I want you to celebrate. People like that are real downers.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Just to put that hate thing in perspective
again
Cygnus said:
Wait why does Gaf hate England so much?
KillerMan91 said:
It's kinda surreal how much GAF hates Spain lol. I guess continual success makes you hated.
Delicious Waffles said:
So much anti-USA in this thread.
meanspartan said:
Stop insulting a country.
GTP_Daverytimes said:
I see the African teams hating continues, what did Ivory Coast do?
Love the hate against Argentina
I'm kind if disappointed by the US hate in this thread.

Gorillaz

as much as I've been fucking around with the USA USA USA thing

I really have enjoyed all the games this world cup, pretty exciting

edit: who was hating on the African teams?

Hunter S.

Tomorrow, haven't you heard? Portugal only needs to win one game to win the WC. We'll be teaching the USA how to play football mate, or as americans like to call it "Soccer".

It is called soccer in over ten countries. Including, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and others.

ISOM

The thing is though, GIFS of Eagles and a worn out freedom joke aren't funny. It just comes across as obnoxious and boring and ruins any prospect of actually talking about the game.

I kind of agree. I am US born and raised and will be rooting hard as hell for the US to advance. But the patriotism gifs get annoying and obnoxious even for me after the first page. On the other side though people just like to hate the US just to hate so I say screw them also.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
I think people should calm it with country-bashing in general. Not sure why this is considered acceptable.

Anyways, glad as hell that USA didn't have to against that Ghana.
People don't bash country's in this threads. We bash national teams. Because it's the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom