• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT6| The beautiful game in all its thrilling glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying this is real?

a3gyx5B.jpg

The sad part is that the whole country wants to see the Netherlands destroyed....but they okay Costa Rica which might win, but will certainly not destroy

I don't know where you live, mate, but Amsterdam and Utrecht also have koopavond on Thursday. Rotterdam is the only exception of the big five. Well, and Eindhoven but who gives a shit about Eindhoven?

Koopavond = Thursday.

It is known.

Also, kinda nervous about our game Saturday. Costa Rica playing nice and you never know with that underdog mentality.

Chuckie

I don't know where you live, mate, but Amsterdam and Utrecht also have koopavond on Thursday. Rotterdam is the only exception of the big five. Well, and Eindhoven but who gives a shit about Eindhoven?

Delft and Zoetermeer also on Friday. And lots of other cities!

But apparently more on thursday :p I never knew that

Sadist

Ann Coulter? What's a Ann Coulter?

*A conservative sociaal and political commentator*

Oh, nobody significant then. If someone uses death by heatstrokes on the playing field as an argument in favour of one sport being more "manly" than the other, you are absolutely, incredibly insane. You're not even worth discussing. Revolting human being.

Sadist

OH. MY. GOD.

Holy shit. I'm reading that first Ann Coulter column and to USA GAF, please, PLEASE tell me this woman is some satirical representation of conservative Americans? My god, I've never read this much garbage. I actually felt my brain dumbing down.

cafemomo

Holy shit. I'm reading that first Ann Coulter column and to USA GAF, please, PLEASE tell me this woman is some satirical representation of conservative Americans?

Nope.

She has quite the following.

At work, some customer wanted a 18x24 poster of her. Two of them actually. I kinda wanted to charge him extra. But I was smirking the whole time when I was printing it out for him.

Thorakai

I keep seeing posts on my Facebook wall about it not being a penalty. :/ Time to move on, folks.

My mom is still pretty salty about the loss. There is another image circulating that goes something like "Mexico didn't lose the World Cup, the World Cup lost Mexico!"

I bet they had to send an intern to buy that soccer ball from a sporting goods store.

Yeah... It's cute I guess but personally, always being the cynic, I find it weird when politicians try to "connect with the people" by posting pictures like this. Just feels fake. Also, is it Friday yet? World Cup pls.

Novak

Today in one of Croatia's national newspapers there was whole page article about Tim Howard.
Not a single Croatian player got so much space...not even Modric or Mandzukic

I didnt know he is suffering from Tourette's syndrome....
I never noticed he had muscle tics while he is on camera...can he control it so it doesn't show during the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom