• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany has 4, US has 3 and Ghana have 1 point. Any team can still gain 3 points in the third set of games, so the door isn't closed on anyone yet. Plus, Portugal could gain 3 points and be back in the hunt with a win tomorrow. 1pt for tie, 3pts for win. If teams tie on points at the end, then goal differential is used to pick the winner. PEACE.

Oh ok so they must of been talking about eliminated come tomorrow. So, only Portugal has a chance of being knocked out by tomorrow if they lost, and only the USA could be in the final 16 with a Win.

They mentioned Tie too though for the US .. or maybe I'm imagining that, which is possible.

Reposting from other thread

0u9Z22c.png

i don't get it:
if Portugal beats USA then Portugal DRAWS Ghana while Germany beats USA, then Portugal gets 2nd place?
how about the goal diff? We are like at -4

Haunted

A German supporter a few days ago said Low is liked in the general public in Germany.

HOW?!

He is an embarrassment not only because he is an underachieving shit stain but he can't seem to help eating his snot in front of a billion people either. Disgusting disgusting. Germany will always be one step away with him at the helm.
wow, you seem really mad at Löw, what'd he do to you?

Oh ok so they must of been talking about eliminated come tomorrow. So, only Portugal has a chance of being knocked out by tomorrow if they lost, and only the USA could be in the final 16 with a Win.

They mentioned Tie too though for the US .. or maybe I'm imagining that, which is possible.

A tie doesn't mean they are through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom