• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire

Banned
I just want the teacher-student plot to be completely un-24 like. I don't want another sleeper cell.

Please be something decent.

I don't think there is any way that plot line is about a sleeper cell.

I thought it was the case but the sequence of events don't mesh. The deceased terrorists son wants the list so he can activate the cells. These guys are prepping to do some form of attack. Since they are prepping instead of already prepared it's way too unlikely they are a cell.

That plot line should play out very differently from what you're worried about.

RedRum

Banned
Holy fuck that 2nd episode was intense. I was still on the fence after the first episode but I am all in now.

Line_HTX

24: Legacy ‏@24fox 54m54 minutes ago

What's next for Senator Donovan and his campaign? #24Legacy

C4MV8tvUYAAx0PP.jpg

Dalek

I don't care how predictable 24 can get-I love it and I've missed it. 24 forever-no other show scratches this itch.

Caught up last night, as was said earlier it's 24 af, even without Kiefer. That rebar kill was straight out of the Bauer playbook, as is robbing a police station without hesitation (although Jack Bauer would be much less polite about it, on account of his anger issues).

My big question now is: ETA on reveal of cyborg-Logan scheming in the background? I'm also hoping for some appearances/cameos of Fembauer and Bootleg Curtis, they were awesome in LAD.

Line_HTX

Lmao, that Hawkins 24 second preview is just purestalling.

He's going to hand off this list, and right before he hands off the list... He...

Nameless

Cory is a decent actor and all but he lacks Kiefer's palpable, stone melting intensity which helped cloud the fact he wasn't the most physically intimidating guy. Idk, just having a hard time buying him this one man destroyer.

jfkgoblue

Even though we know that he is telling the truth the young cop is an idiot, yeah let's trust the guy who took you hostage and was trying to steal $2 million.

What you looking at?
Oh I dunno...the jealous crazy girl after just escaping getting shot at!

Goddammit, giving him the heads up before you even get there...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Knows that if they have a Jack in their crew, no reason to swallow any SIM cards. No point in hiding it that way.

Ooommm what did you say is still on the floor :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom