• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Nicole needs to level up her parkour skills
PcyQ7sS.gif

lol this GIF is great.

I dont understand why she didn't just walk down the rest of the stairs. It's not like it was that far.

jb1234

I want to like this. 24 is a soft spot of mine. But it's so hard when almost all the plots are so STUPID. Only Carter's adventures even remotely have a spark of life to them and I still don't care about him as a character. Or anyone, really. They're just pawns being moved around by the needs of the script.

Really, the only good thing this episode did was kill off Ben. If we're lucky, the wife and the terrorist siblings will be next.

J.EM1

Carter with the reflexes.

Was thinking if it was Bauer in there with Gabriel and yelled "Medic" ..MGSV nostalgia. lol

Covfan

I'm enjoying it but why didn't they edit the time on the phones to be consistent?

The phone with the schematics was saying 1020 and the one with the activation code was about 20 minutes out.

Tugatrix

Oh my god they killed Ben, you bastards!!!

This brother and wife drama is killing the mood.

Ok 6 well armed thugs better take an attack helicopter that will teach them.

Also Carter your gun has a jam, deal with it man, also don't turn your back on the guy

how could you not do a whole cut out the eyeball for a retinal scanner scene when the dude has a Blofield eye :(

Jack woulda cut out the eye just in case he needed an extra eye

the bad guys so far are just so grossly incompetent you kinda feel sorry for them

Bishop89

how could you not do a whole cut out the eyeball for a retinal scanner scene when the dude has a Blofield eye :(

Jack woulda cut out the eye just in case he needed an extra eye

the bad guys so far are just so grossly incompetent you kinda feel sorry for them
Ye Carter is weaksauce

Its 24,
If you like classic 24 it is amazing.

I just watched seasons 3,4, 5 ....

This series is 24 lite.

And it's not just the lack of Jack.

I want to like this. 24 is a soft spot of mine. But it's so hard when almost all the plots are so STUPID. Only Carter's adventures even remotely have a spark of life to them and I still don't care about him as a character. Or anyone, really. They're just pawns being moved around by the needs of the script.

Really, the only good thing this episode did was kill off Ben. If we're lucky, the wife and the terrorist siblings will be next.

Agreed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm about ready to drop this. It took me this entire week to finally get through this episode. It's extremely predictable, even by 24 standards. It was sorta fun when the season started but now they're not even trying to give us something new.

Line_HTX

I think every season had their worst episodes before things get ratcheted up. While I agree this was most likely the worst episode by far, this is nothing new.

Line_HTX

5 P.M. to 6 P.M. in 10 minutes!

Jon Cassar is directing tonight. I feel there is a huge difference between him directing and somebody else directing. Maybe that's why last week's felt like a huge drag in this shortened, fat cut out season.

Cassar needs to have total control again.

LOL

Quick question, how's the show? Worth my time? Watched all the other seasons of 24 with reasonable enjoyment

If you've enjoyed the series so far it's still worth watching.
It's got the same pacing and action style from the end of Jack's run (realtime but with some skipped time to keep things moving) so it's still quick and exciting.
Still a work in progress on getting the audience invested in the new characters, decent job on the lead so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom