• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I really hope Tony's role is more than just torturing Major Dad.

Pivotal fan-favorite 24 character surprising suspenseful return... as a lame ass special interrogator

If they don't do more with Tony, I'm going to be pissed.

The reveal was pretty weak so I'm concerned how they're going to use him moving forward. Season 7 Tony reveal was godlike, this was like "oh yeah some bearded guy"

The gay spec ops team lead is the mole, isn't he? He will conveniently call Jadallah right before faux Andy Bernard starts his erase virus, throwing everything into a panic. Literally there are only 2 other people it could be: the brown female analyst and that would be a bit too on the nose, or the tall Matthew McConaughey guy who replaced Rebecca as head of CTU.

That was fantastic how the terrorists all just stood around for 6 minutes while Carter, his wife, and his brother had their "i love you! no I love you! no i love you!!!" moment, with Carter staring at various characters not worried at all about someone shooting him. C'mon Carter, Jack woulda had a few grenades or stuff strapped on to both of them for style points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom