• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great preview!
Yup, that high ranking dude is a piece of shit.

"We're taking him down."
I hope that's something good Tony, and not bad, since that shot was pretty cool.

Now we have become 24, destroyer of tropes

Much better episode, looks like the last 3 episodes have reverted back to full on 24. We even have our version of season 1-4 Kim, with Carter's wife playing the role of both Kim and cougar. Isaac is great too, "hey... if you uhh wanna leave my brother, the guy who just saved hundreds of people.. I'm single again... that'd put me up 2-1 against him, so its win win for everyone"

ZeoVGM

Banned
Really good episode. This is a good season, on the lower end of the series but certainly not bad like season 6. I'd put it above season 4 and the first half of 8 as well.

Dalek

Im really surprised by the negative response to this season. I like the characters and this last episode was great.

If there's a next season let's do a time jump where Isaac has foregone his criminal ways and joined CTU.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Im really surprised by the negative response to this season. I like the characters and this last episode was great.

If there's a next season let's do a time jump where Isaac has foregone his criminal ways and joined CTU.

It feels more divisive than anything. I know some people have said it's terrible and I don't remotely get that one. It's not amazing but it's certainly not bad. And I like Carter and Andy, so that helps.

Apoc29

Rebecca: Whatever you do, don't let Luis leave!
Henry: *does the one thing that makes Luis leave immediately*

I do like that Rebecca stuck to her guns when negotiating with bin Khalid. We rarely see the good guys calling a bluff.

Rebecca: Whatever you do, don't let Luis leave!
Henry: *does the one thing that makes Luis leave immediately*

I do like that Rebecca stuck to her guns when negotiating with bin Khalid. We rarely see the good guys calling a bluff.

That was quite funny. A bit strange they never brought him up again but the episode was quite busy. The scenario in the end was pretty interesting. I'm surprised there's only two episodes yet and nobody (RIP kid terrorist)'s died yet.

I could have sworn there was a strong implication (hell, I thought he just straight up said it) by terrorist-Junior that there was a mole at CTU but thats been pretty much thrown out, right? It felt like so many plot points earlier revolved around there being a mole and Carter not using CTU for that suspicion but that seems to have vanished.

I could have sworn there was a strong implication (hell, I thought he just straight up said it) by terrorist-Junior that there was a mole at CTU but thats been pretty much thrown out, right? It felt like so many plot points earlier revolved around there being a mole and Carter not using CTU for that suspicion but that seems to have vanished.

Given the whole 'East July' thing concerning the Director of Intelligence, and the moves he made to take in Carter and launch a strike against the building where the son terrorist was, it's feasible he could have some connection to the terrorists or be a mole. It's also possible there is no mole in CTU and Carter has just been making a series of awful decisions the entire season. Or maybe it'll be revealed Senator Donovan or Rebecca was a mole the entire time for added shock.

EDIT: But to be serious, the only possible moles at CTU or in the government at this stage could feasibly be:
-The CTU field agent.
-Edgar Stiles's cousin
-The guy analyst who was in the previous episode (not the guy who was stabbed in the leg and is walking around, but the unnamed guy at the beginning of the episode)
-Director of intelligence.

The people who aren't:
-Andy
-Eric
-Rebecca
-Donovan
-Head of CTU presumably (unless they want to be really ridiculous)

And that's basically the entirety of CTU.

Here we go. Three man team.

Not bad, have to say I thought Keith Mullins was going to be the dirty one at the beginning. But for a while now that would have been a huge stretch since he's been pretty cool.
Also, Sears is cool so that would have sucked lol.

Senator Donovan is calling Carter a Jobber.

LOL

Kifimbo

I was like WTF when I saw C.S. Lee in the opening credits. Now it makes sense. Second Dexter character in this season of 24.

Line_HTX

Via @24fox

C825OTOUIAAnwzy.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I've missed large chunks of the last few episodes. Don't know what this kid plot is, but I can still see that they don't know what to do with Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom