• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | November 2012 Thread | Welcome Accomplishmenteers

Footos22

Yeah, there are some MP trophies, and the game is very good, if you need a partner for those trophies let me know

Great game loved every minute of it got in the top 100 on a few leaderboards for the score challanges doubt i am now though.

Online was a complete mess last time i played it so never got my mp trophies and def didnt download any dlc. Laggy as hell, took forever to find a game, when you did it would never connect.
Prob the worse netcode i have ever experienced in a game. that was when it first came out though.

Nintendo Accompllishments...sure, they aren't "system-wide" and mandatory for every game, but that doesn't mean there won't be a place to show them off on the console or possibly even off the console like with PSN/XBL cards via 3rd party sites.
I doubt that will happen, but we have to wait and see until the Wii U releases and the "launch firmware" is out.

Sure would like to have "accomplishments" for just new 1st party Nintendo games though. Like Skyward Sword for example. Without any "accomplishments" I still explored every nook and cranny of that game, did everything, obtained everything, and played it for the entirety of a month, over 110 hours. And that was without starting the Hero Mode playthrough! So with accomplishments I'd definitely be getting the most out of the games, although if they would add missables for the first playthrough it would take a certain exploratory charm away from the first experience.

FUUUUUUUUU yes!

Guess it's time to go mental on my database this weekend ;) I'm pretty busy with pharmacy stuff but I should be able to handle it.

I'm gonna add PSNProfiles URLs to it. Then at the end of the month I'm gonna check if there are big differences between the two cards (YGC and PSNP). If not, then I might switch over to PSNP for next month...

everyone agree with that?

Hey, if you want, I'll sit down and translate all the YGC image URL's to PSNProfiles.

StingX2

Been plowing through Gravity Rush.
===========

Did you guys see PS Plus for Vita next week?

Uncharted Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Wipeout 2048
Jet Set Radio Vita
Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack

and psp digital copy of FFT War of Lions

it's just a quick search+replace

Yeah, it's just the hotlink and image URL to replace. Well, looks like you did it already then. Note you forgot to replace one of them which is still YGC.
If you take notice, one or two PSNP cards there have the old card design...that's because those profiles didn't update yet. While 98% of them have the new card design...what this means is that all of those profiles have already auto-updated. So seeing how this new design is only a couple of days old, that's pretty fast updating. I don't think we have much to worry about with update frequency as compared to YGC, but it'll have to be something to be compared.

I also see two users have been auto-flagged for cheating at least one complete there...I'll let Steve decide on how to handle that. Not sure if it's fair for their point total to be put up against the others.

jimi_dini

Note you forgot to replace one of them which is still YGC.

Strange. Didn't notice that first. I guess he had a different URL for the card. The actual hyperlink worked fine. Fixed it. Thanx.

If you take notice, one or two PSNP cards there have the old card design...that's because those profiles didn't update yet.

I had the same issue after they changed servers. I guess those people will have to create accounts and trigger a manual update.

I also see two users have been auto-flagged for cheating at least one complete there...

Both because of SOCOM: Constipation

crispyben

Here's mine, slower month after getting my Vita in October. I don't think I'll subscribe to Plus, since I bought GR and MBA, and don't have a large enough card for U:GA! I'll keep my 1-month trial for later. Level 17 here I come, with NFSMW on both PS3 and Vita, and ACIII + FoB on PS3. We'll also see what my birthday brings at the end of the month...

Front page. Put in any PSN id, auto generate card. :D

For TurkishEmperor's benefit, it's also possible to update your profile simply by going to the drop down menu on the top-right and selecting Update Profile. You can do it once every hour, which makes it incredibly easy to use.

Front page. Put in any PSN id, auto generate card. :D

Lol, I went to my profile from adresbar, never updating. :/

I didn't see me in it but I assumed it was because I never signed up for a profile there.

Neither do I see myself in the list lol.

For TurkishEmperor's benefit, it's also possible to update your profile simply by going to the drop down menu on the top-right and selecting Update Profile. You can do it once every hour, which makes it incredibly easy to use.

Interesting, you have to be logged in for this right?

I think the missing people is being caused on PSNProfiles.com's side. They show up as broken images in Chrome, even though they all have profiles on the site.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy shit GraveRobberX, you are 460th worldwide.

I so want to get in to Top 100 =/

Been busy with life ; ;

Stupid Black Friday gonna eat away a weekend, but then it's smooth sailing from end of November till middle of January!

Don't think I've had a theme for any games in a while, still think their site is the best.

Been a very slow couple of months, I have a huge backlog that I've got nowhere near playing and bought a load more games in the Battle Royale PSN sale too :/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
FFXIV needs to come out so some of us can catch up!

Don't remind me, that's my retirement game

Trophies Collecting/Hunting comes to like a 99.9% complete halt!

God I'm picking up like $400.00 worth of games on BF

Jesus!

I already started a little too early >.>;

FLZj4l.jpg

Store Credit (Bonuses Stacked), cost me roughly $10 out of pocket... loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Noi

Don't remind me, that's my retirement game

Trophies Collecting/Hunting comes to like a 99.9% complete halt!

God I'm picking up like $400.00 worth of games on BF

Jesus!

I already started a little too early >.>;

Store Credit (Bonuses Stacked), cost me roughly $10 out of pocket... loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Just remember (if you haven't heard already) to make the occasional AC:Liberation backup for your save. Beating the game doesn't take long, but collecting stuff does!

Unlikely I'll be getting the AC3 platinum with all the weird progress tracker trophies there are. Okami and The Walking Dead are definitely a possibility though.

kassatsu

Banned
How the hell did you those Observation games? (And how did you get StreetSmart so fast

I traveled cross country last weekend. I have 3g on my vita so it is easy to grab Street Smart challenges.

As for the games: Same/Different was the hardest to get genius in.

Rubius

So, since Sony had the brilliant idea to have Canadian and US account be seperate I had to switch to an American one.
Lost the few trophy I had, but at least now I can buy all the "good" stuff.

And now my new account,

The internet is fiddly here in Nunavit, so its pretty hard to link my trophies. Might try it again in about 2 hours, when I go home.
Anyway to merge my Canadian account to my American account?

Noi

Platinum #76: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

8186995427_5191d89794_z.jpg

Much better game than ACIII. A more polished sequel will be glorious.

Also lol, the rarity for the ACIII platinum on PSNP is 1.27%. With how buggy that game is and how often it locks people out of the plat, I can believe it.

Returners

So, since Sony had the brilliant idea to have Canadian and US account be seperate I had to switch to an American one.
Lost the few trophy I had, but at least now I can buy all the "good" stuff.

And now my new account,

The internet is fiddly here in Nunavit, so its pretty hard to link my trophies. Might try it again in about 2 hours, when I go home.
Anyway to merge my Canadian account to my American account?

Can't do it. The store content is the same though, why would you get a US one?

YGC hasn't worked well for me in a while, so here's my PSN Profile banner:

Seriously thinking about platinuming AC: Revelations since I have all the multiplayer achievements for it. Getting 100% sync would probably destroy me, though.

100% sync in AC:Revelations is a lot easier than in AC:Brotherhood or AC3. You also only need the main missions.

Platinum #48

New Little King's Story

What an enormous coincidence. Do you know where to get Crazy Meat? I've completed the list of monsters and am right before the very end, yet still don't have it. Someone on the PS3Trophies.org board said to kill the cows around Sobamanjaro, yet it hasn't resulted in a thing for me after a ton of tries and hasn't worked for others with the same problem.

theDeeDubs

One bugged trophy from a platinum on AC3 here. Started another playthrough to scan my homesteaders again, but according to the forum manager on Ubi's forum they're supposed to be patching a fix for it. So just playing through here and there just in case. I'll probably get back to RE6 and The Walking Dead soon.

Archon473

Started trying for "Liberty City Minute" in GTAIV. I did not immediately connect my PS3 to the internet once I bought it so my first play through the game was trophy-less. This will be the first GTA I 100% twice. Not sure if I'll try for the Platinum ('cause multiplayer), but at least my percent will be adequate.

Noi

Picked up the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection after a bunch of trade-ins. I already have A Crack in Time, but I didn't want to play it until I at least went through the originals. I've never played a Ratchet game, so no more excuses!

Also picked up Dynasty Warriors 7 and Okami HD. The former will likely be my next long-term Plat.

Rubius

Can't do it. The store content is the same though, why would you get a US one?

Well, I got a 50$ code for cheap off the internet. And since I thought that all of North America was under the same account... and it was a no refund type of thing.

I will try to contact Sony to see if they can do anything about that.
Also, isnt some game not available for the Canadian store?

Sora_N

Picked up the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection after a bunch of trade-ins. I already have A Crack in Time, but I didn't want to play it until I at least went through the originals. I've never played a Ratchet game, so no more excuses!

Also picked up Dynasty Warriors 7 and Okami HD. The former will likely be my next long-term Plat.

DW7 looks like it'll take quite some time.

Well, I got a 50$ code for cheap off the internet. And since I thought that all of North America was under the same account... and it was a no refund type of thing.

I will try to contact Sony to see if they can do anything about that.
Also, isnt some game not available for the Canadian store?

Just the PSN cards are regioned, but the content for US/Can is the same iirc.

jimi_dini

You could just use the US account for buying and the canadian account for playing.
If you buy content, it will be available for all accounts on your PS3 normally.

I have bought content from UK, US and JP PSN, but I'm always playing using my HK account.

EDIT: thought he was talking about PS3 -> post #251

Rubius

You could just use the US account for buying and the canadian account for playing.
If you buy content, it will be available for all accounts on your PS3 normally.

I have bought content from UK, US and JP PSN, but I'm always playing using my HK account.

Really ? Damn, I even formatted my Vita for that. Dammit. I will check if its possible Thanks!

Top Bottom