• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alabama bans the removal of Confederate monuments

I certainly understand why people are posting it and where that part is coming from.

I guess I just can't comprehend where Civil Rights leader vs failed rebellion (especially from folks who a re such self-preservation Patriots to this country) makes sense.

Generations of indoctrination that the South unfairly lost, black people were happier as slaves, and that liberals are trying to destroy America.

You know, I'm not even a huge fan of actual political correctness. I curse like a Mick, I'm big into gendered pronouns, I don't shy away from calling out stupid shit, and I even use terrible phrases like "curse like a Mick".

But if you're going to keep using "political correctness" as a codeword for "basic decency" then just fuck me up with that PC culture, fam.

R0ckman

They got lucky that the government wasn't organized enough to form a system for arrest and execution for treason. I wonder how the time line would change if that were the case.

red731

Bans?

What the hell? After that speech by Mr. Mayor posted days prior I can't see anyone defending this...

So pure, so untouched...

Top Bottom