• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

squidyj

No fear at all, I see that you guys won't vote me out. I just dont trust you. You guys were willing to vote me out for not getting on the mission, why not do the same to Mazre if he stays on?

If I get on the mission with Maz on there. You willing to die 2mrw to prove your power?

I'm willing to consider it. I'm not sure it's the best use of our lynch tomorrow though. We'll have to see how Mike and tonight's events work out.

Palmer and I are both suspicious of Mazre, I'm the one who said it was plausible that he was Crenshaw remember, he just hasn't been around to interact with while you're the one who was trying flip his position on being on missions when someone suggests they can identify whether or not there's scum on the mission.

I'm willing to consider it. I'm not sure it's the best use of our lynch tomorrow though. We'll have to see how Mike and tonight's events work out.

Palmer and I are both suspicious of Mazre, I'm the one who said it was plausible that he was Crenshaw remember, he just hasn't been around to interact with while you're the one who was trying flip his position on being on missions when someone suggests they can identify whether or not there's scum on the mission.

So the day after then you would be down with being lynched?

Oh well it's late. My final peace offering to you guys. I've never targeted EzekalRAGE. You'll see after my flip

well he's been in the missions consistently and you havent been in any missions. n1 he wasn't, but he only outed that he was sterling on d2.... so ???

anyway, cream filled centre pls~

since mike and eze are serenading each other. and i am terrible with puzzles....

.... does any of you gots any new brilliant thought about n1 no kill?

known variables:

1. i blocked haly
  2. eze got notice that he was attacked
  3. topopi attempted to kill roy but failed

does it imply switcher is at play? KGB switcher? neutral switcher?

like..... i blocked haly = kgb nightkill is nulled. then someone switched roy with eze and since he's only vulnerable to honipot, roy and eze both survived.

sorry, i just... i cant figure this out >____<

since mike and eze are serenading each other. and i am terrible with puzzles....

known variables:

1. i blocked haly

like..... i blocked haly = kgb nightkill is nulled. then someone switched roy with eze and since he's only vulnerable to honipot, roy and eze both survived.

I lied about HP, I lied about being attacked since I am KGB.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Mike_Hawk689 (5)
Kristoffer
Palmer_v1
cabbeh
YesNOnoNOYes
Septimus Prime
cabbeh
Mike_Hawk689
squidyj
squidyj
Kristoffer
EzekelRAGE
Palmer_v1
YesNOnoNOYes
squidyj
Kristoffer

EzekelRAGE (2)
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Kristoffer
Enker

Kristoffer (0)
cabbeh

No active vote for Day 6:
Quantumbro
Mazre
Mike_Hawk689 (has previously voted)
Hobohodo
Arkos
TheGoddamn
cabbeh (has previously voted)

Volunteers:
squidyj
Mazre
Kristoffer
Mike_Hawk689 (RIP)
QuantumBro
====
Septimus Prime
Hobohodo
Palmer_v1

Day 6 ends:
t1441400400z1.png

====

NEEDS 8 FOR MAJORITY

Are we that impatient for the day to end? For the record, I would like Squid to use his power on the mission with people not objectively cleared. I'll turbo if the mission lineup isn't optimal and has no hope of being so.

Haven't had time to sift through the different role claims yet, though... Not been a very fun week.

Oh and I only knew that Darryl was cop when he died. I suspected him until the end : (

I'm good with the current mission lineup as long as Squidy guarantees he will use his power.

(Sans Mike, because obviously he dies today)

Thanks, YNNNY for the welcome. And everyone who pointed out my broken vote. That was deliberate so the day wouldn't end early-- I even made a joke about it!!-- before we could arrange the mission lineup.

known variables:

1. i blocked haly

El Topo said he got his arrow back. That sounds less like a failed attack and more like a role block to me.

El Topo said he got his arrow back. That sounds less like a failed attack and more like a role block to me.

so so............ is it more like the KGB has a blocker too?

• i blocked haly = night kill nulled
  • kgb blocker blocked el topo = roy survives
  • ezekel said someone attacked him = LIAR???

help me figure this out, septie~

TheG
, no problems :D you are one of my faaaaaaaaaavourite players so I'm happy to see that you haven't abandoned Archer game ^____^ Hope your week will improve soon.

squidyj

Logic Puzzle Time

Facts:
Topo said that he targeted roy
Yeeny said that she blocked Haly
Zeke claimed he was attacked
Roy could not save himself from Topo's Arrow if Topo was telling the truth
Topo said that he got his arrow back
Mazre, Palmer, Arkos, and Greatlord/Darryl were on the mission.

Suppositions and implications
Suppose that Topo was telling the truth
This implies that Topo was roleblocked

Suppose that Yeeny is telling the truth
This implies that there is an additional Roleblocker
It also implies that since there is an additional roleblocker and no counterclaim of yeeny's ability it is likely that the other roleblocker is KGB aligned.

This and the mission team along with general town information implies that the roleblocker is in the group of
Hobohodo, QuantumBro, Mike_Hawk, Kris.

This alongside QuantumBro's statement of his actions suggests that QuantumBro is the KGB roleblocker because he admits to targeting El Topo on n1 and Hobohodo shows him visiting me on n4. Additionally his list of targets is fairly devoid of obvious or highly suspected mafia.

Possibilities.
First of all continuing our earlier suppositions we can suggest two possibilities

Yeeny's block was successful
- Zeke lied about being attacked

Yeeny's block was unsuccessful and a different mafia put in the kill order
- Roy got a save on the mafia target implying Zeke lied about being attacked
- or Roy did not get a save on the mafia target and Zeke was attacked.

Therefore I believe QuantumBro to be the KGB blocker. I furthermore believe Kris to be lying about being Pam Poovey.

squidyj

Let us suggest for a moment that there were 4 mafia outside the missions on n1, this gives us a 25% chance for Haly to have sent the kill order.

So we have a 25% chance that zeke was lying to start with.

from there we have pool of 23 - 9 = 14 town players outside of the mission pool. subtract the doctor in the case of a heal and a pool of 13 targets that mafia could hit and the doctor could heal. This gives them an approximately 8% chance of hitting the same target, in a situation that occurs 75% of the time, so the unbiased statistical chance that zeke lied about being hit, given 4 mafia outside of the mission is <~31%

If we reduce that number to 3 mafia in the outside group, yeeny had a 33% chance to block. and there was a <7% chance for mafia and the doctor to hit the same target, which only occurs 66% of the time for a total of a <~38% chance to block.

Since I feel quite strongly now about QuantumBro being our second blocker and about the necessity of a second blocker being KGB aligned, and since we know that Razmos was on the mission that day, we could not have had fewer than 3 KGB outside the mission that night.

squidyj

Of course we hit a wrinkle when we see that QuantumBro would then have blocked Darryl on n3 if his targets are accurate.

cabot

Come on guys, I'm just out of a content overload nightmare with NX and you decide to up the posts. Fuck.

RIGHT:

Eze: What the hell are you doing? I was with you as town but your weird spat with squidy which is only anti-town at this point is very suspicious. Couple with the fact you've been so eager to stay alive until the end (again an action which in itself is anti-town) you are looking very fucking bad to me.

I wanted you on the mission, I'll lynch squidy the next day if I have to. I thought squidy was being far too suspicious of you initially, but your reaction has only confirmed his doubts. You've not been useless in this game, but there's been a clear difference between this and AC to the point where it's noteworthy of a potentially different alignment/role. I'd also consider today's behaviour to be strictly against town interests.

Mike: You're getting burned mate, hope you like dancing on hot coal.

Hobo/Kris: Hobo has been reading as town to me, I did doubt this in the past few days because I thought he fitted nicely into the 'contributing but from afar' style that a good mafia can pull off. If it were between him and Kris however, I have been wary of Kris ever since he came in. His haly switch from squidy still reads to me as Haly telling him in mafia chat to just get on the bandwagon to avoid suspicion.

Yeeny: Your trust in squidy and I is admirable, but squidy hasn't quite been cleared yet. While I think it's extremely unlikely he will flip as something other than town, I can't say I am 108% certain of that. Me? Well the drone thing is pretty solid evidence, but again I'm not completely confirmed. I am town, but you should have a smidgeon of doubt since I'm not cop confirmed.

(ahem ouro's reactions when the PM gaff is mentioned is pretty obvious to me, but what do I know, I'm not confirmed.)

Mazre: Notable in his lack of presence this day than his presence, a recurring theme on the game.

Where are we at on Mike? If I vote is it over?

Hi, cabbeh. I know you're suspicious of me. I think things will be cleared up tomorrow after squiddy does his thing.

YesNo, from the beginning I have believed that Ezekel took advantage of the night one no-kill to make an unverifiable role claim sans lynch and has been doing whatever it takes to survive. That implies survivor role or town pr, but seeing as Ezekel has made it until now without his real role claim it is also possible he is the godfather. Yes, I believe he has been lying about his bulletproofs.

But since my role reveal, I am sticking with my original intention: I want to bring QB to light because I believe he is the last KGB. That's why there was no kill last night. Why would Mike be the only one making the kill? He had already been roleblocked. It was obvious someone had him in his sights. The reason must be because QB had snuck onto the mission and was gearing up for the long game: weak cop role claim, verify contentious players like myself and Palmer, slide under radar by being neutral and not having impetus for participating.

I will probably be voting QB tomorrow. ez is just a Salty Sally.

For ANYONE who has an inkling of doubt against squidyj: he came hot out the fucking gates Day 4 with a vote against Haly and a roleclaim. And we lynched some KGB, only because of the immense amount of pressure he generated, unprompted. What KGB does that?

He's got the juice now.

cabot

For ANYONE who has an inkling of doubt against squidyj: he came hot out the fucking gates Day 4 with a vote against Haly and a roleclaim. And we lynched some KGB, only because of the immense amount of pressure he generated, unprompted. What KGB does that?

He's got the juice now.

It was mainly going after Ezekel which had me, though as I pointed out, if anything Ezekel has only incriminated himself with his behaviour.

cabbeh-chan, i tend to go hyperbole when i speak XD

ofc there's rooms for doubts and i dont actually eliminate all chances that squidypoo is kgb. but it's fun to speak in passionate tone! :D

mike is at 5. needs 8 for turbo.

Top Bottom