• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Sorry, I was in a meeting all morning, and I have another one this afternoon.

So what do you want me to do? Stay? Unvolunteer? Unvolunteer and then revolunteer to change my spot? Whatever it is, I need to know in a few hours, at most.
I want you to unvolunteer for a reason, but the consensus is for you to stay. So, stay.

Everyone, listen to your hearts.

There is no Honeypot. Ezekel is a survivor role at best, godfather at worst. We don't know if bold in Darryl's posts meant ISIS aligned or non-KGB.

giphy.gif

Everyone, listen to your hearts.

There is no Honeypot. Ezekel is a survivor role at best, godfather at worst. We don't know if bold in Darryl's posts meant ISIS aligned or non-KGB.
Spreading more lies I see

Darryl claimed to have cleared TheGoddamn. Depending on the type of Cop, that might only mean that he's not Mafia. Your confirmation means that he would have to be town based on Darryl's report.

Ah, I gotcha. Yes, it would have specifically stated ISIS/KGB/unaligned.

cabot

I'm not certain what eze is. I'm not certain what Kris is. Definitely didn't think he was a drone before the claim I was never certain.

If eze was kgb, why did he always go on the mission? It seems a waste of a kill power. What about the night darryl was out of the mission? Night 3. Second night that eze was on the mission, he would've known he was cop and told his buddies to target him. Didn't happen.

Not adding up for me

cabot

Haly was still alive, and if eze is telling the truth about d1 he wouldn't know about the role block that happened.

Basically there's still a margin for error to make any judgement

squidyj

Palm can confirm he said we were ISIS. Also if I wasnt at least ISIS, why would he bold archer?

I've been looking over those posts

for mazre it's "Fucking dark"
for zeke it's "Archer"
for TheGoddamn it's "fucking post more"

what if fucking is the keyword that indicates town :p
Seriously though, I forget, when did you guys say that Darryl told you to look for his bold predictions or whatever?

Palmer_v1

I've been looking over those posts

for mazre it's "Fucking dark"
for zeke it's "Archer"
for TheGoddamn it's "fucking post more"

what if fucking is the keyword that indicates town :p
Seriously though, I forget, when did you guys say that Darryl told you to look for his bold predictions or whatever?

M1. One of the last things said is that he would give reads, and whatever person he bolded, that was the investigation. He indicated everyone he investigated was good, and based on Ouro's clarification after the fact, we know that Darryl would have gotten a Town, Neutral, or Mafia report. He would have known if he got blocked, but would not have known if he got switched, framed, lightning rodded, godfathered.

Well, the cop did verify him, and not you. Probably a safer bet.

Shit is laughable, it was the point i was making at fifrst

I think these are the current mission lines ppl are suggested.

A. I want to go with - Kris/QB/Sept/Squidy

B. Palmer Kris are cool with - Kris/Squidy/ER/QB

C. Squidy wants - Sj/QB/Maz/ER

Of the 3, I would say C is the weakest, due to it only really testing QB maybe? Other two have been cleared by cop. B offers clearing 2 of being KGB. A offers clearing 3 of clearing KGB.
====================
QB not saying much about Kris' claim doesnt look good on him.

Hobohodo

So once we have the mission happy we going to end the day? Or is there more we wanna look at? I've yet to cast my vote for Mike and I think he is on 6 right now.

squidyj

M1. One of the last things said is that he would give reads, and whatever person he bolded, that was the investigation. He indicated everyone he investigated was good, and based on Ouro's clarification after the fact, we know that Darryl would have gotten a Town, Neutral, or Mafia report. He would have known if he got blocked, but would not have known if he got switched, framed, lightning rodded, godfathered.

After thinking about it, I'm willing to accept that all of his checks were green. I think if he knew there was scum on his mission team that he would have played things differently, maybe just coming forward because he already would have been compromised as cop.

Of course he never got the chance to check palmer.

So, I didn't volunteer because my mission offered the best for town for clears. I'm bullied into getting on the mission. We go with my plan neway since it offers the best clears for town?

Palmer_v1

After thinking about it, I'm willing to accept that all of his checks were green. I think if he knew there was scum on his mission team that he would have played things differently, maybe just coming forward because he already would have been compromised as cop.

Of course he never got the chance to check palmer.

I've never tried to hide behind anything either. Just played as well as I could. As I pointed out before though, I willingly put myself into positions he could investigate me even after I knew he was the cop. We can't ALL be godfathers. If I were Mafia, Darryl would have died N1.

I'm also responsible for El Topo's lynching, which isn't as strong as getting Haly, but still means I was actively scum hunting before we had any reason to believe there was a SK.

So do we want to leave me on the mission, or get ER on there now? I'm fine with either one.

cabot

I'm also responsible for El Topo's lynching, which isn't as strong as getting Haly, but still means I was actively scum hunting before we had any reason to believe there was a SK.

Hey buddy, dont be so modest, it's not like i was other here trying to burn him or anything!

scumtell if i've ever seen one.

Morning lovelies :D

Hobo, if you wants to cast your vote now cuz you have to log off and be somewhere, you can~ I'll unvote for avoiding turbobo but i'll be active and around all day (as usual) so I can just put my vote back on again once everyone's settled on the mission goers :)

Unvote

SHAG ME TONIGHT LET ME GET MY WIN CONDITION

This is going to be turbo'd when i go to sleep isn't it.

I WILL CONSIDER ALL THE LOVELY BUNS FOR VISITATION TO-NITE. DONCHAWORI.

that's karma, for turboing that first time when I was asleep.

yes pls i wants that cream filled centre

are we all done with the mission thingy? who's ending up going?

Hasn't she been turboing someone each night? Wasn't that her role claim?

Is there a ghost talking...? Someone who has been erased from existence from some forsaken island...?

OH NO

IS THIS LIKE THAT ONE THREAD IN GAF OT WHERE THERE WAS GHOST SEXING AT NIGHT

quick, hide the buns~

I'd like Ezekel on the mission as opposed to Palmer. As much as I'd like to trust you, Palmer, I can't. A verified town (or as good as we're going to get) on the mission is the only way we can truly know what happens out there tonight.

Hobohodo

I'm around for another hour or so. I was planing on voting before I went but if people feel strongly about EZ vs Palmer for the mission I'll hold off so that hopefully it can be sorted out.

Top Bottom