• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Been catching up on this show. I can't believe I let haters influence my watching this show, it's great. ^_^

Bit of a nerdy question. Wolowitz had a model of the Enterprise-D in his room. Anyone know what model/toy it is?
Seriously. My nostalgia funny bone is tickled. Any ideas?

I know I may be in the minority, especially since there was the heavy-handed forward motion of their relationship in the last episode, but am I the only one that would rather see Leonard actually hook up and date Sheldon's assistant instead of Penny?

ElFly

I know I may be in the minority, especially since there was the heavy-handed forward motion of their relationship in the last episode, but am I the only one that would rather see Leonard actually hook up and date Sheldon's assistant instead of Penny?

Nope?

Penny was p. great when Leonard was dating Priya.

Of course for this to work it'd have to be a relationship that lasts several episodes.

meijiko

You are not alone. For one the assistant is cuter, for another she's actually into him and could hold a conversation about the work he does. I kind of buried my hope when they did the whole "I love you" thing, though. Leonard and Penny together just isn't interesting, and it seems to be a relationship of convenience at this point.

orion434

This season is starting to dissapoint me... Where has Howard been parking his Vespa for the past 5 Seasons? Being an employee of the University he would already have a parking spot, regardless if he owns a car or not... case in point Sheldon's spot. Are they starting to run out of ideas?

Zoe

This season is starting to dissapoint me... Where has Howard been parking his Vespa for the past 5 Seasons? Being an employee of the University he would already have a parking spot, regardless if he owns a car or not... case in point Sheldon's spot. Are they starting to run out of ideas?

Campuses usually have separate parking areas for motorcycles and scooters.

orion434

Campuses usually have separate parking areas for motorcycles and scooters.

So Sheldon has a parking spot, but Howard didn't prior to this episode? You don't lose a parking space if it's not being used, if Sheldon started driving he would have to re-aply for a parking space? I work on Campus... this made no sense to me, I currently have a parking space that isn't being used. My wife parks in it when she comes pick me up.

Zoe

So Sheldon has a parking spot, but Howard didn't prior to this episode? You don't lose a parking space if it's not being used, if Sheldon started driving he would have to re-aply for a parking space? I work on Campus... this made no sense to me, I currently have a parking space that isn't being used. My wife parks in it when she comes pick me up.

Until this season, everybody at the university looked down on Howard. It makes sense that a non-doctor wouldn't have the privilege of a dedicated spot--he'd be like the rest of the pleebs who have to pay for parking.

orion434

Until this season, everybody at the university looked down on Howard. It makes sense that a non-doctor wouldn't have the privilege of a dedicated spot--he'd be like the rest of the pleebs who have to pay for parking.

The Receptionist of the Physics Department has his own parking spot... maybe it's different in NY but in CA is it that hard to give employees a dedicated parking space?

Malvingt2

534656_10151207241349678_38709075_n.jpg

Great episode..

Zoe

The Receptionist of the Physics Department has his own parking spot... maybe it's different in NY but in CA is it that hard to give employees a dedicated parking space?

And at Texas only the president and a handful of other top-ranking officials get reserved parking spots. Different schools do things differently--shocker.

Nibel

I'm really impressed how good this season has turned out

Also the focus doesn't seem to be Leonard-only anymore which is a good thing

Joni

There are official parking spots before the door, and a giant parking garage across the street as I understood it without reserved parking, but probably just for the university. (So they would need to search for a spot, walk over the street versus just across the door) That is where he was parking before. The bigger question is: why doesn't Sheldon let Leonard park in his spot? He brings him to work each day.

DBT85

There are official parking spots before the door, and a giant parking garage across the street as I understood it without reserved parking, but probably just for the university. (So they would need to search for a spot, walk over the street versus just across the door) That is where he was parking before. The bigger question is: why doesn't Sheldon let Leonard park in his spot? He brings him to work each day.

Leonard being a Dr will also have his own spot I imagine.

I enjoyed the episode :)

This episode was hilarious. Amy was great, and Bernadette's father is great as well. Loved the "you're an astronaut and your wife is four feet tall but she still orders you around" line.

That was great. And funny how over the course of a week Amy got more intimacy from Sheldon than the previous two years they've been together.

"Maybe you should spank me harder..."

Slevin

I think Amy is now my favourite character of the show.

Yea, same here. I actually couldn't stand her character at first as it was just a carbon copy of Sheldon. But then they slowly humanized her and it's so much fun to watch her gradually bring Sheldon into reality as well. She makes me laugh every time now.

Fry

The opening scene, Amy and Penny were the best parts. Not a fan of the Howard/Bernadette family's scenes until the last one.

Great episode!

Dai101

Banned
DAYUM!!! Amy sure is freaky freaky. She needs to get laid BADLY.

Also, lol @ Bernardette mom, i believe this is the first time we saw her no?

neoism

man this show is amazing... just got in to it about a moth ago, watching reruns on TBS... somewhere on season 4, it is an hilarious show.. Jim is amazing... Love that I have like three season I haven't even seen yet... anyone know if TBS takes awhile to get the new season or not would hate to have to wait a few months for season 6...

Davey Cakes

Oh wow, that episode was CLASSIC. My favorite in a while. The Sheldon and Amy plot was really funny. I also enjoyed the guys going to Penny for a lesson in manliness.

Cipherr

man this show is amazing... just got in to it about a moth ago, watching reruns on TBS... somewhere on season 4, it is an hilarious show.. Jim is amazing... Love that I have like three season I haven't even seen yet... anyone know if TBS takes awhile to get the new season or not would hate to have to wait a few months for season 6...

I dont know about TBS schedule. But you will likely enjoy allllll the back seasons. The show is very consistent in what it does. Quite a feat for 6 seasons.

Zoe

TBS didn't start season 5 when my local affiliate did (October or so), so you're in for a loooong wait for 6.

mantidor

well it was ok but I really hope they start to give Rash different storylines, all characters have evolved in some way so his act gets pretty tiring and depressing, and well this should be a comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom