• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuklear

Banned
Early Christmas present for me seeing Penny in that black dress and a nice stocking stuffer seeing Bernadette in that red dress.

Dereck

He was drinking during the game and during Girls Night.

Yeah, not sure how much longer I can tolerate the Raj thing.

Fry

idvRAnEXZsUw6.gif

orion434

What's with Leonard's hair? For a hot second I thought this was the episode they would sexy-up Amy... guess they're waiting on that.

so when does this show become funny again?
I mean do not get me wrong I like TBBT just fine and I laughed a lot from S01 through S05 but now in S6 I do not like it at all so far.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
only problem i had with the episode from lsat week i believe or the week before, was that howard was afraid of hooking a worm when he's done the same to other insects (butterflies)...

i-Lo

The last four episodes have been top notch. And yea, that red and black dress on those girls... something... boner.. something....

Kazerei

Banned
Yeah, this season has definitely been better than the last season. I can't recall the earlier seasons that well, but whatever.

I didn't like Bernadette or Amy at first, but their characters have been much improved now. I also like how they brought out Penny's "rough" side. They need to do something with Raj though. I thought it was cute how he hung out with the ladies. Hope to see more of Stuart, he could be a real interesting character.

Fry

This season has been better than 1, 4 and 5.

I really like the first season, but I think it's inconsistent. There are some classic episodes, though.

Davey Cakes

To each his own, I guess. I think, overall, this season has been great, while S05 was very very mediocre.
I thought the first five or six episodes of S05 were fantastic, after S04 started to bore me. Then it kind of went downhill. It was later S05 that made me realize how someone could hate the show.

But this current season has been consistently enjoyable, and only getting better going by the last two eps. I'm surprised. The "Amy is sick" ep will probably go down as one of my favorites ever.

Vyer

I hadn't watched much of this season, but we've been catching up on episodes. Between The Tea Party, Alternate Universe 43, Amy vs. Bernadette and Sheldon's hot assistant the season has been pretty solid.

Davey Cakes

This was another "Sheldon is hopeless" episode. The guy is so oblivious to his being a complete jackass.

I enjoyed it. S6 still truckin' along with the goods.

Cipherr

Man, sheldons meeting with the HR lady was gold. My god.

Sheldon: "I meant ALL women are slaves to their biological urges. Even you"

Sheldon: "Your a slave."

HR Lady: "I'm a what...?"

The expression on her face was hilarious.

While GAF hates on Sheldon all week, we get a really funny episode from him.

At least they are consistent. I'm pretty sure I remember when the show was brand new that plenty of GAF hated on it for 'misrepresenting nerds'. So that makes it 6 years now that they have been crying about the show instead of ignoring it.

Ogni-XR21

First time I saw this thread. Glad to see that there is also pro-bbt-gaf.

Thought the start of this season was a bit mediocre, but I enjoyed the last few episoded a lot. Imho they overdid the "Amy is sick" thing a bit, but other than that I really enjoyed the show once Howard was back on earth.

meijiko

First time I saw this thread. Glad to see that there is also pro-bbt-gaf.

Thought the start of this season was a bit mediocre, but I enjoyed the last few episoded a lot. Imho they overdid the "Amy is sick" thing a bit, but other than that I really enjoyed the show once Howard was back on earth.

Yeah, we actually do exist, no matter how many people on GAF claim this show is the worst show in the world.

I'm happy with season in general. It feels like they're pushing their jokes just a little harder, and putting less emphasis on the whole Penny/Leonard dynamic which to me is improvement.

Arjen

Episode was okay, think they kind of overdid it with Sheldon being oblivious to making those weird remarks. He really is gaf molded into a tv character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom