• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

CBS The Big Bang Theory (8-8:31PM) 6.1/18 19.25

They are on route to top Friend's numbers. I hope the actors are getting part of syndication

Noema

idvRAnEXZsUw6.gif

YXeIb.gif

5Pzlz.gif

Hot damn. I said hot damn.

Zoe

TBS is finally going to air season 5 starting tomorrow. It doesn't seem like it will be part of the regular showings yet though. It will continue next Sunday.

Fry

6.13 promo
The guys have a road trip in order to attend to a comic book convention, dressed as "Star Trek: The Next Generation". Stopping to take some photos in costume, Leonard's car is stolen. Meanwhile the girls are at home trying to figure out a comic book.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I feel like Sheldon kinda growed a bit this episode.

everyone did... that scene in the diner was kinda heartbreaking... especially for these guys.

oh god, the closing scene is fantastic... need to gif that fist bump for later use

Zoe

I thought it was pretty slow until the girls started arguing, but everything after that was golden.

Very good episode. I loved the part where the girls were arguing about comics and the guys stumbled upon it outside the door. Sheldon made some crack about them stumbling into an alternate dimension where their girlfriends actually appreciate fine literature.

wow never expected to see character growth with Sheldon...hope that means Raj can finally get over that fear about talking to women

Great episode! It actually touched me on a few levels, bringing me back to my days of attending Star Trek conventions back when TNG was just coming out. Geeky was not cool back then, so going to conventions was a different things than it is now. The ridicule they got was very familiar and I thought a cool inclusion in the episode. My friends did not go to Vasquez rocks, but some other locations in Los Angeles in our uniforms. There is a super 8mm film somewhere with our attempts at beaming up.

Funny part about the girls is that my wife had the same arguments about Thor's hammer when we saw Avengers. Ahh, life is good when I think about it.

mantidor

It was ok, the convention stuff always seems dumb, but the girls discussing comic book logic was pretty amazing. I feel we all have had those discussions before, even on GAF.

I know it would have ruined the set up for the episode, but Howard calling his mother and not his wife was all kinds of stupid.

idvRAnEXZsUw6.gif

no contest

Penny is still great, don't get me wrong. But Bernadette is something else. Think it is the short and stacked thing going on that I love. Bernadette also has that fun psycho side.

And I am still waiting for them to sex up Amy in an episode, because Mayim Bialik is very pretty in real life. They do a really good job of making her look like a slob.

Fry

Talking about Bernadette. I was watching the episode in which they introduce her again, and you can notice the difference in her voice. It was much better when she wasn't forcing it in my opinion.

Zoe

Talking about Bernadette. I was watching the episode in which they introduce her again, and you can notice the difference in her voice. It was much better when she wasn't forcing it in my opinion.

I thought her voice was more natural than usual in this last episode.

Mayim has also started speaking more naturally.

I watched the behind the scenes thing that came with the iTunes season pass and it starts with her narrating. At first I thought it was Kaley Cuoco until they showed it was Melissa Rauch. Her real voice is so different.

Also rewatched a season one episode and the guys explicitly mention Mayim Bialik as being a woman scientist or something along those lines. Funny how they did that and then she is on the show now. And then that one where one of Amy's couples costume ideas was Blossom and Joey.

Flash

Am I the only one who is shocked that Howard and Bernadette are married/still together? I really thought that relationship was going to blow up in our faces. But I guess they wanted to keep Bernadette on the show or something?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Am I the only one who is shocked that Howard and Bernadette are married/still together? I really thought that relationship was going to blow up in our faces. But I guess they wanted to keep Bernadette on the show or something?

I thought so too and said as much in other threads. It started to look like she was becoming an ass (like the whole 'I'm a rich Doctor, I'm gonna take care of you' thing), and Howard's antics have been dramatically toned down as a result of their relationship, making him really bland.

aparisi2274

And I am still waiting for them to sex up Amy in an episode, because Mayim Bialik is very pretty in real life. They do a really good job of making her look like a slob.

they should do an episode where its some sort of alt reality where all the guys look the way they do in real life, and they make Mayim look sexy as hell, but then nerd up Kaley...

Flash

I thought so too and said as much in other threads. It started to look like she was becoming an ass (like the whole 'I'm a rich Doctor, I'm gonna take care of you' thing), and Howard's antics have been dramatically toned down as a result of their relationship, making him really bland.

Yeah... I think it's because they wanted to keep a boys group and a girls group. But in doing so they neutered Howard's character. It also is hurting Raj's character IMO.

Nuklear

Banned

They should divorce and then have her hook up with Raj. I think it would be funny.

Dai101

Banned
They should divorce and then have her hook up with Raj. I think it would be funny.

FUCK NO!. I really liked how they have grow Howards character from a nerdy casanova wannabe to a fully commited man that has done a lot for his woman, also have gained the respect of his peers, even sheldon.

Dai101

Banned
I was rewatching S4 and i need they to bring back Zack. He bonds really well with Stuart and Kripke in E14. It's so damn fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom