• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD XP - Livestream starting 2:00PM EST (Multiplayer Reveal)

Dityrink said:
Is there going to be a PC version? There hasn't been a special edition on any of the PC CoD games.

Ah, that's too bad.

We'll, I know I'll be buying MW3 for the PC, just not sure on Call of Duty Elite Premium yet.

Net_Wrecker said:
$65/year for game + $50/year for CoD Elite subscription + $50/year for Live.

Hardcore CoD fans are working to pay off their CoD bills.

I have said it before... Hardcore CoD fans ONLY play CoD.

Do you seriously think they play anything else? You think they give a shit that they are spending over 150 dollars on a single game every year?

You may think it is ridiculous cause you likely purchase dozens of games a year. HARDCORE CoD fans DO NOT. Why is this so difficult to understand?

ivysaur12

Banned
Most of the event has Jeep stuff on it. There's an entire Jeep "roller coaster" with stunt drivers. It's sweet but the product placement is ridiculous. The entire thing is to
make you want a Jeep, even the script.

JackEtc

Rocketmail?
KuGsj.gif

And now to wait for cam footage of the multi.
Forsaken82 said:

Do you seriously think they play anything else? You think they give a shit that they are spending over 150 dollars on a single game every year?

You may think it is ridiculous cause you likely purchase dozens of games a year. HARDCORE CoD fans DO NOT. Why is this so difficult to understand?
Wow is this guy really speaking for millions of people.

Forsaken82 said:

Sup with all dat hostility, mang? Go ahead and pay, I never said you shouldn't. It's your money, go nuts.

Top Bottom