• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

FyreWulff

Also, just for the record: I have respect and like Mike Riley now after he stood up for his players that were protesting during the anthem, while our own fucking governor was shitting on them.

He may be frustrating with the ol' ball game but he's a solid person.

CveF4dbVUAABgZz

👀👀👀👀

Gorillaz

New top 10

Bama
UM
Clem
Wash
Baylor
OSU
WVA
TAM

Houston drops ot 24th and Penn St remains unranked which seems odd.
Osu pretty much has to wake the fuck up and win everything going going forward to even be talked about possibly being the playoffs

Don't know if this team has that mentality to bounce back. Especially the fresh faces on offense.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Should be Bama, Michigan, Clemson, and Washington, IMO.

Correct.

And yeah, Nebraska is going to be exposed or punctuate their season this weekend. Wisconsin's D is excellent and Nebraska hasn't had much of an identity on offense. If Cethan Carter and Westerkamp are back, we have a good chance. Otherwise, i am afraid it will be a long day.

FyreWulff

Correct.

And yeah, Nebraska is going to be exposed or punctuate their season this weekend. Wisconsin's D is excellent and Nebraska hasn't had much of an identity on offense. If Cethan Carter and Westerkamp are back, we have a good chance. Otherwise, i am afraid it will be a long day.

We need some Westerclones

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wow...I never considered Penn St beating Ohio State a possibility so I never bothered following the game. For shame Bucknuticus. Your boys let the nation down

Gobias

Banned
Look, I'm glad Ohio State is going to win out every game in a blowout including the national championship game, but I would have really wanted our wake up loss to be against someone other than Penn State.

ag-my001

A&M lost and we're still in the top ten for both polls. Talk about unfamiliar territory.

"Now the healing at PSU can begin"

*vomit*
Heard that clip earlier, was hoping it was all out of context. What kind of idiot thinks a football win starts healing for anything? Especially for a fan base that often thinks themselves wronged, not the victims of the administration looking away.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
A&M lost and we're still in the top ten for both polls. Talk about unfamiliar territory.

Heard that clip earlier, was hoping it was all out of context. What kind of idiot thinks a football win starts healing for anything? Especially for a fan base that often thinks themselves wronged, not the victims of the administration looking away.

Welcome to the SEC. :)

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Have Baylor, Nebraska, West Virginia, or Florida beaten anyone with a pulse this year?

Nebraska beat Oregon (lol)

Northwestern and Wyoming wins are looking better each week.

but yeah, we will all find out how good Nebraska actually is vs Wisconsin. Not holding my breath given how destroyed our OL is right now and with our two top NFL receiving talents out.

Wtf. How does OSU lose to an unranked team and only drop 4 spots???

And when we lost our opener to Wisconsin we dropped to 21???

That's some bullshit.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Alabama has hit the stage, that being beaten by Alabama (by the point spread), is expected, and you can't punish a team for meeting expectations.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
LOL Clemson is still in the top 4. They're a garbage team got lucky 3 times this year while Alabama, Michigan, and Washington have been rolling this year. I still think Ohio State is better than Clemson once they workout there kinks.

LOL Clemson is still in the top 4. They're a garbage team got lucky 3 times this year while Alabama, Michigan, and Washington have been rolling this year. I still think Ohio State is better than Clemson once they workout there kinks.
Huskies get Utah on the road this week. Gonna be a tough matchup. Their RB has been on fire since returning.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Still trying to piece together how that works. Clemson in and Louisville at 5 could make sense. Louisville in and Clemson out of the picture could make sense.

For Louisville to pass Clemson while Clemson is still at #5, I guess Clemson would need to drop one game, win out otherwise, and look terribly unimpressive while doing so? All while Louisville totally demolishes all their opponents, to make the Clemson loss seem like a fluke? Still a big stretch to put them in over the 1-loss conference champ that beat them.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Correct.

9rhmpzja56tx.jpg

Top Bottom