• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Xizk

Anyone else Dream3r about skins today when e-frag wins against Dignitas? Only upset today that I can see. HR and SK won't win against TSM and mouze.

frbrr

It's not so much that low ranked players can potentially get global-caliber players banned, because they have a weighted system to counter that. To me, it's the post-ban situation that angers me. Unless you're a pro player or tied to a professional organization (that guy that works for NIP, shroud, scream, etc..) it's basically impossible to get it overturned. Reddit doesn't care if you're not popular and no one will give you the benefit of the doubt. Steam support never replies to complaints, it's just so wrong.

Yeah... and another scary thing

Open up hltv and read some comments, these people are the jury.

udiie

ZOzTiEz.gif

Shane

Been a while since I posted here. CS:GO continues to take up all my video game time. I'm in deep. The satisfaction/anger it provides is second to none.

And Seasons is clearly the best map of the latest operation. And getting crap drops from the pass is clearly pants.

im pretty sure someone we played with got a vac or OW ban
confess you butthole

What kind of terrible person would do that.. have to be a real sneakfuck to cheat.. heh uhh.. anyway on an unrelated note I'm gonna retire from cs and become a Rocket league pro. Don't worry about asking me to play cs or looking at my profile or anything.

it's Mok - he tried to trade chets for pizza but I have integrity

cresto

Oh, hyai guiz. Glad to see this thread through to its third transition. Now, GET ON MY LEVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NeoFaff

The old thread was cut off 40 posts too soon :p
Also agency is like the one good hostage map (aside from militia).
dead srs

Omega

Banned
new thread, feelin the hype.

you wot m8? o_O
how did i miss that? :<

gratz for the giveaway anyway. you r crazy.

Is this the OT I finally get DMG in? Find out never cause I CAN'T FUCKING GET A WIN STREAK!

this hurts me Omega. The one time I fall asleep early for me and you drop this. I won't ever forget this.
I will murder for that skin

lmao don't worry guys, it wasn't a real dragon lore.

soultron

Banned
New OT makes me wonder if I should go back to the old me or stay toxic nouveau.

New OT makes me wonder if I should continue playing Rocket League or come back to CSGO.

tootsi666

Just noticed that OT4 link in the OP. God damn Over

First time in a month I feel like not playing CSGO for a few days. +50 hours per week seems to do it.

Edit. Lmao TSM

Ludono

So I got a VAC authentication error AGAIN even after doing everything people have suggested including;

-reinstalling CSGO
-Turning on DEP
-Verifying Cache
-Updating System Clock
-Repairing Steam
-all the valve suggested fixes
-deleting a certain folder in the CSGO folder

I got another 2 hour cool down and another loss when I should have won. (up 14-9)

HELP ME PLZ

Omega

Banned
  1. Uninstall Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  2. Go to this page and add to cart
  3. Checkout
  4. Install
  5. Have fun

on a serious note I don't believe there ever was a fix, and if you've tried everything people suggested then you're probably screwed. Can't even tell you to contact steam support as they'll just tell you to log out and log back in.

They just came back from their vacation break after Dreamhack Valencia. :D U should have watched the interview with Karrigan bruh!

On another note, does anyone here still play this game?

I actually haven't been playing that much anymore, maybe a few times a week. I got back into gw2 so that's taking up all my time again!

Still can't wait for Cologne though!

Omega

Banned
if reddit had their way every top player would have been banned months ago and best player in the game would be ScreaM

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
One slightly weird kill doesn't mean shit, and if you watch the VOD it doesn't even look dodgy.

Top Bottom