• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Imagine a world where FaZe can beat Fnatic in their Bo1.

And Fnatic lose to either G2/SK in their Bo1 elimination to drop out of the group stage.

Come on FaZe, you fucking got thisX

I wish N.A Gaf wasn't dead. Soloquing is not fun. Kind of tired of hearing 12 year olds or the racist 16 year olds. Inactivity rank decay screwed me even worst.

Why not actually bet money to win money, instead of investing it in an ingame pick'em just so you can get some online logo thingy. Make that money with your wisdom.

Why not actually bet money to win money, instead of investing it in an ingame pick'em just so you can get some online logo thingy. Make that money with your wisdom.

You would need to invest a lot more money to make betting worth it compared to $10-$12 for Pick Em. Considering everyone gets silvers, they would be losing way more money then they actually earn.

Ludono

Eh because I have fun doing the pickems, I'm not breaking the bank here so it doesn't really matter does it? ;)

Confy you should come to Cologne! :D

I can't believe I've been playing CSGO for a year now haha.

I remember I was so hyped for Colonge 2015 as my first major. Bought tickets to see the finals of Cologne at a movie theaters with some friends. Was so hyped to see NiP play after they stopped playing for a month before hand.

Then NiP got eliminated by Virtus Pro, and I stopped watching the event because fuck everything. Didn't even go to the theater I paid to go to and bailed on my friends. Was so angry.

Good times.

rugioh

Banned
I almost deranked to MGE today phew. Solo queue lifestyle is fucking me up. I'm fragging well but I can't manage to string together any wins. I wanna prove to myself I can get back to LEM, if I do I'm switching to ESEA I think

I almost deranked to MGE today phew. Solo queue lifestyle is fucking me up. I'm fragging well but I can't manage to string together any wins. I wanna prove to myself I can get back to LEM, if I do I'm switching to ESEA I think

On the other hand, I gave up on trying to get back to LE. Playing ESEA to whip myself into shape so I can hard carry out of MGE.

Been doing okay. I'm actually performing at the best level on ESEA I have yet, and am so close to finally getting to rank C-. D:

GUYS I FINALLY DID GOOD ON A COBBLESTONE MATCH

QdEePYK.png

So legit, I only started doing well when I gave up trying to play the map like GeT_RiGhT (I was Mag-7 drop zone and B-hallway hole in wall area), and my team was down 9-0.

Then, I said fuck it and tried to play the map like Xizt does, and I used the Auto-sniper all day, carried the team to a 9-6 finish.

For T-side, I play the map in a mixture of JW by rushing Drop-Zone with a Sawed off, getting kills. I also threw in the GeT_RiGhT entry of just rushing B-plat with an AK and entrying as many as I can.

Should I continue to try and play Cobblestone this way, or am I screwing myself by relying on the Auto-sniper/rushing as my only playstyles?

Yea, I guess it does require a bigger money investment, forgot about that.

Srry Ludono, but won't be able to make it this year. Next time ask a few months earlier lol.

MayMay

Banned
*Mayhem

Still not sure if Ill actually go. Not only do I have to be at University one of the days, the bae also wants to watch the major with me..

Gonna try and figure all that out lol. Chances of it selling out are basically 0 no matter what they said.

rugioh

Banned
Whoever's going let me know if getting premium tickets is worth it

Trying to decide whether I should get the free food/drinks for ESL NY

Whoever's going let me know if getting premium tickets is worth it

Trying to decide whether I should get the free food/drinks for ESL NY

We booked so last minute we all have upper floor tickets :/. I'm going mostly so I can meet up with Ludono again and actually have a chance of going to a major. I'm hoping they don't pick Cluj again for the next major so I can maybe get good tickets to the last major this year.

Hixx

quiche buy me a pin and pray its cache or i will phone my m8 nigel and he will make sure you stay in the hellhole known as Europe forever

Building a dream inventory and still at Master Guardian II. Heh.
I'll be LE again soon. :c

also, meh I just play this game a lot, since I don't really play anything else. Having cool skins just makes me a little happier while playing. :p

I probably won't ever be Global or Rank A/B on ESEA. I'm just trying to get to LE/Rank C+ so I can be kind of happy with were I stand.

Top Bottom