• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dallas - Fort Worth |OT| The Big D & Cowtown

I'm new to the whole Discord thing (just herd about this app in the last 48 hours), so I honestly don't think Im the best person to set something up.

My handle is though...
I think you should edit this. I’m not super familiar with Discord but I do know since all this went down that there’s been an effort on the part of other websites to infiltrate the Gaf Discords to gather user handles, take screenshots, and post malicious shit to stir the pot. It’s why a lot of those Community threads aren’t taking in any new people or are being really selective with who they let in for now.

NR1

I think you should edit this. I’m not super familiar with Discord but I do know since all this went down that there’s been an effort on the part of other websites to infiltrate the Gaf Discords to gather user handles, take screenshots, and post malicious shit to stir the pot. It’s why a lot of those Community threads aren’t taking in any new people or are being really selective with who they let in for now.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't understand Discord AT ALL. This sucks.

akileese

Yep. WoWGAF is, iirc, completely vetted and closed now. Only had like 55 people.

Top Bottom