• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT| 28 Episodes Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

omg I just watched episode 15, that shit was great.

I hope all of the new content episodes are as entertaining as that. I guess there's just something grueling about watching 90 minute movies stretched the fuck out over 12, 20 minute episodes.

Pretty much will be as fun. Just prepare yourself for a horrendous quality dip when FnF starts. Awful. But it only lasted 7 episodes, and now we are on to the new stuff ! Stay strong !

NeonZ

Gohan is stated to be 16 in the beginning of the Buu Saga, although it seems like that doesn't count the almost full year he spent in the RoSaT. I don't think there was a birthday in the manga either, which also would push his age down.

tumblr_nthbwc977R1rfjkxro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nthbwc977R1rfjkxro2_500.jpg

tumblr_nthbwc977R1rfjkxro3_500.jpg

tumblr_nthbwc977R1rfjkxro4_500.jpg

tumblr_nthbwc977R1rfjkxro5_500.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Full text translation of chapter 8 in the manga is out.
There's no indication if Team Beerus can swap in a replacement or not - they don't outright deny it - so I'm guessing they're leaving that option open for the anime to surprise us with.

88random

I'll spoiler tag this to be sure:

Is it indicated what format the tournament uses? Is it just one fight per fighter or are they stacked like at Uranai Baba's palace?

I'll get OT2 up later today when I get home.
Anyways, here's something I sketched yesterday in excitement. (It's a picture taken with my phone, I wish I had a scanner...)
Yeah, I know, the lines are messy, I haven't had a chance to clean it up or ink it.

CryptiK

Bring up all the Dragonball stuff again makes me sad that we wont ever get a proper RPG again :< Attack of the Saiyans sequel where are you?

Daingurse

Got my Figuarts SSJ Gohan today, pretty happy with it. SSJ2 Gohan must be one of the most badass looking 11 year olds ever. Even Killua, who was assuredly a badass at 11, didn't look as hard as SSJ2 Gohan.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Nice work, ArchedThunder :)
Just let me know when you put the OT2 up... shoot me a PM since I'll probably be at work or whatever, and I can close this one.

Got my Figuarts SSJ Gohan today, pretty happy with it. SSJ2 Gohan must be one of the most badass looking 11 year olds ever. Even Killua, who was assuredly a badass at 11, didn't look as hard as SSJ2 Gohan.

I really want to pick this one up. I have the Ultimate Gohan one, which is also pretty great.

spidye

I want pics in strangely lewd poses

for.....research purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom