• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
If I was scum and could silence + kill on a single night, that's one more reason I'd have for using that power frequently. In fact I'd probably silence a fellow scum player, so he'd be somewhat suspicion-free. As I said, silencing someone is pretty much giving them a shield. Instead, I haven't used it.

Well he did say he was working on a big post.

Yeah. Well I'm proud of him. He noticed something I didn't. "Secondly, BSP's non-reaction to your bloody feint."

It was staring us in the face ever since her flip lol. Didn't she "town" read El Topo too? That's why she didn't give a fuck about his fake claim. She knew he wasn't Chris Christie.

Vote: El Topo

Bye scum!

Ourobolus

Banned
El Topo (4)
cabot
CornBurrito
*Splinter
cabot
cabot
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
SalvaPot
*Splinter
cabot
Fireblend
El Topo
Blargonaut
Fireblend
Blargonaut
CornBurrito

Fireblend (0)
Blargonaut
cabot
CornBurrito

CornBurrito (0)
Blargonaut

SalvaPot (0)
Blargonaut

Blargonaut (1)
SalvaPot
Blargonaut

*Splinter (0)
cabot

cabot

Yeah. Well I'm proud of him. He noticed something I didn't. "Secondly, BSP's non-reaction to your bloody feint."

It was staring us in the face ever since her flip lol. Didn't she "town" read El Topo too? That's why she didn't give a fuck about his fake claim. She knew he wasn't Chris Christie.

Vote: El Topo

Bye scum!

It's like people don't read what I say. I said this yesterday

Actually I need to head out in like... 10 minutes real time. I think El Topo is definitely scum based on that bit of info Blarg found.

I'm willing to switch to Fireblend though. Keeping a silencer around is still a danger, even though he's pretty much a dead man walking anyway.

ctSYK7r.gif

nnnnnnn, yerrr a cougghhhh

*weeps*

*collapses*

El Topo

I'm town. You get nothing from lynching me. There's dubious candidates with actual suspicious behaviour or claims. Fireblend tried to save Hyper on D2, yet you guys are willing to lynch me? For being on BSP's list? How is that in any way reliable?

I'm town. You get nothing from lynching me. There's dubious candidates with actual suspicious behaviour or claims. Fireblend tried to save Hyper on D2, yet you guys are willing to lynch me? For being on BSP's list? How is that in any way reliable?

Because BSP knew who scum was. She didn't react to your fake claim because she knew you werent Chris Christie. And her read list had you listed as "town" I believe. And of course she'd lie to protect the Electorate.

There is evidence dude. You keep trying to say we're being illogical but lol. Your goose is cooked. You've been found out. By like 3 different people.

El Topo

I guess this is karma for wanting to lynch Palmer for his analysis in the Archer game. Eh, was worth a shot. He played exactly how a good mafia player might.

I'm town. You will gain no information from my death. Congratulations mafia, you'll probably win.

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 4 HAS ENDED

"Oh, come on!" El Topo screamed as he honked his horn. The cars in front of him were at a standstill, and the ones behind him fared no better. "I swear to God this is some grade-A bullshit!"
Frustrated and in desperate need of bladder relief, El Topo leaned his car seat back and cranked up the radio.

...and that was "Chucklefucks" by Palmer and the Crabs. Ah, a classic song, right folks? We'll be right back with more music, after these messages.

Have you ever been locked in traffic?

El Topo perked up, listening.

Have you ever sat in traffic, leaning back in your chair, and shit just started exploding all around you?

El Topo squealed as the car to the right of him spontaneously combusted. The pregnant woman who was driving was turned to ash. All around him, cars began to explode, one by one. Soon, there was nothing around him but fiery scraps of metal and corpses.

Have you ever made an enemy, but never considered that they'd come back, looking for you?

Well then you need RoyTheOne! It's got everything you need! Even Jon Stewart uses it from time to time!

El Topo froze. "Oh, no." He muttered, as a giant mecha came down the road, a maniacal laugh cackling from its chassis.

"I'VE COME FOR YOU, EL TOPO...IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" The mecha soon reached the car that El Topo sat in. He scrambled to unbuckle his seat belt, but he couldn't reach his arm around his belly in order to reach the release.

El Topo screamed just as roytheone's giant mechanical leg crushed his car into a metal pancake.

El Topo has been eliminated from the game!

El Topo said:
You are Chris Christie, Loser

You are aligned with the GOP.

You’ve got no chance power, but you can still vote!

You win when all of the Electorate has been eliminated.

The public game thread is here.
Chris-Christie-in-a-baseball-uniform-8-286x400.jpg

Day 5 will begin at:
t1443042000z1.png

cabot

good times. I've learned absolutely nothing.

The potentially last day is going to be a nightmare.

I don't know how active I'll be during it, but I'll try my best.

El Topo

If I ever get the chance I will put roy out of the sun and back where he belongs.
In the ground.
BEST. FLAVOR. EVER. THANK YOU OURO.

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 5 BEGINS

Jon Stewart, halfway through a bottle of whiskey, stared at the TV through his drunken haze. After hearing that a large bipedal robot wandered down the GW bridge and crushed Chris Christie, he needed a few belts to unwind. The news was on, but even that didn't bother him as he mostly concentrated on not passing out.

"...and after a long investigation, it turns out that Phyllis Schlafly had a penis all along!"
"I guess we should call her Phallus Schlafly now, eh?"
"Oh-hohohohoho! You are such a card!"
"No, I'm a reporter."
"It's a figure of spe- you know what, never mind. On to other news - the GOP presidential candidate list has just shortened yet again!"
"Yes, apparently cabot, out hiking in the wilderness, was set upon by a rabid pack of...beavers? Am I reading this right?"
"Yes, Tom. A wild colony of beavers caught cabot as he was relieving himself over a log, and they mistook his...member as kindling. After noticing their mistake, they took their anger out on the rest of him, tearing him limb from limb."
"Incredible, Tara. Did they at least make use of the body?"
"Absolutely, Tom. cabot is now barricading a small portion of Athabasca River!"
"Dam those beavers!"
"Indeed, Tom."

cabot has been eliminated from the game!

cabot said:
You are Ted Cruz, Climate Change Denier.

Those studies are all faked. I mean, when it’s winter, there’s still snow outside, right? Sheesh. Once per game, during the Day Phase, you may post BUT THERE’S SNOW OUTSIDE in the thread to ask the moderator if the person with the most amount of votes is GOP or not. The moderator will post the following in the thread:

If the player is GOP, you will receive the message: I KNOW, RIGHT?
If the player is not GOP, you will receive the message: SEEMS A LITTLE WARM.

ted-cruz-350.gif

"But that's not all, Tara."
"What do you mean?"
"Kalor seems to have met an untimely doom as well."
"Oh no!"
"Yes, apparently Kalor committed suicide in a rather...tragic fashion."
"Suicide?"
"Well, something like that. He was tricked into killing himself. Apparently his optometrist was a lesbian vegan who added a charm to her bracelet every time she had an abortion, and prescribed Kalor magnifying glasses instead of actual prescription lenses."
"Oh my word!"
"Yes, and the moment Kalor went outside, seeking guidance from the heavens, he burned his eyes and the back of his skull out the moment he looked into the sun."
"That's horrible! How could he have ever seen that coming!"
"Oh-hohohoho, now Tara, YOU are a card."
"Oh, Tom, you rascal!"

Kalor has been eliminated from the game!

Kalor said:
You are Rick Perry, Smart Guy

Through your efforts to disenfranchise the American Voter, your votes have increased in value through scarcity. You may doublevote 2 times per game. Use the command DOUBLEVOTE: <player> during the day to make your vote count twice. You may use this command as many times as you want during the same day - only the latest vote will count twice.

perry44.jpg

Day 5 ends at:
t1443214800z1.png

3 votes are needed for majority.

Fireblend

Banned
...2 GOP deaths? I expected Cabot to exit the game, but Kalor too?!

D:

Which means there probably is a SK after all? No way a town-aligned player targeted Kalor, and I doubt scum would have the ability to kill twice in a single night. Maybe as a 1-shot ability?

There are 5 players left. Assuming there is an SK that means 2 are town (me and blarg?), 2 scum (splinter/fireblend/salva), and 1 neutral SK (salva/splinter).

We know Fireblend is a silence. I can't imagine him having a kill as well.

Actually....... what if the trick is that he can kill whoever he silenced at any point in the game later on? He silenced Cabot N1 and then killed him this much later so we wouldn't expect it as being related? That's why it was only used once.

Unless Blarg is silenced. Fireblend did you silence Blarg?

Fireblend

Banned
If there is a SK why were there nights with only 1 kill? That doesn't make sense.

Maybe to throw us off? I mean, what else could have triggered his death (other than that or a 1-shot scum ability)? He didn't have any actions that could backfire, so it was obviously provoked by someone else.

What is for certain is that it was caused by someone not on the GOP faction, because they chose to kill the closest to a "cleared town" player we had after Cabot.

Maybe to throw us off? I mean, what else could have triggered his death (other than that or a 1-shot scum ability)? He didn't have any actions that could backfire, so it was obviously provoked by someone else.

What is for certain is that it was caused by someone not on the GOP faction, because they chose to kill the closest to a "cleared town" player we had after Cabot.

Unless it was a scum kill, in which case they might have killed Kalor because they didn't fear your silence, but did fear Kalor's double vote.

Wait.. why do you think Cabot was the Electorate target and not Kalor?

Unless I'm mistaken, N2 was the only night with 1 kill.

If that's the case then we don't know whether there's an SK who didn't kill in order to throw us off, or if there was an SK whose kill was blocked by Lone_Prodigy. Or if there's an SK at all.

We either have: 2 town, 1 neutral, 2 scum.

Or 3 town, 2 scum.

The neutral if there is one has to be either you or Salvapot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom