• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Kakaroach

Am I crazy for not starting Crowell and Dalvin Cook this week? I got Cohen and Michael Thomas/Brandin Cooks instead of them but I've agonized over this choice all week and have no idea.

Soroc

I've gone back to starting Crow as my RB2 in light of Murray getting the starting nod over Henry.

Any input on what to do with my flex?

Starting in 12 team PPR
Baldwin, Fitz, Garcon, Foreman, Crow.

Need a flex start from one of the below:
Henry vs Seattle
Carson vs Tenn
Kearse vs Miami
Thompson vs Oakland
Wright vs Pitts

Man I hate my team and my bench, going to be tough decisions every week...

Kakaroach

Lineup advice question.

Half PPR Flex.

Tevin Coleman or Derrick Henry
I would go with Henry even though Coleman always manages to get his points in ppr formats.

I think I'm actually starting Cohen instead of both Crowell against the Colts and Dalvin Cook. Someone tell me I'm crazy?

VoxPop

I would go with Henry even though Coleman always manages to get his points in ppr formats.

I think I'm actually starting Cohen instead of both Crowell against the Colts and Dalvin Cook. Someone tell me I'm crazy?

Cohen isn't a terrible play but Howard is playing and I think Cook will have a pretty big game against a ravaged Bucs defense.

Should I put Devante Parker in for either Doug Baldwin or Terrele Pryor? Or neither and don't put him in?

Also, can anyone tell me why the fuck I woke up to the heavens with -6 points! :D

Second guessing myself last minute.
I started Simien vs Buffalo instead of Winston vs MIN...what do ya'll think?

Garcon got my week started off right with that 14

Kakaroach

Cohen isn't a terrible play but Howard is playing and I think Cook will have a pretty big game against a ravaged Bucs defense.
Yah I just saw they are missing 2 defensive ends and a linebacker. But Case Keenum was brutal last week and Cook suffered greatly as a result. Ahhhhh I don't know hahahha.

phanphare

Banned
I'm seriously considering crow over cook...that colts match up is so juicy I think the browns could actually play from ahead

meanwhile without bradford and with tampa's defense looking pretty solid I'm worried about cook

talk me off the ledge!

I'm seriously considering crow over cook...that colts match up is so juicy I think the browns could actually play from ahead

meanwhile without bradford and with tampa's defense looking pretty solid I'm worried about cook

talk me off the ledge!

Like someone said earlier in the thread, Cook is too talented to bench

talk me off the ledge!

Don't do what I would do!

started ravens d

FeelsBadMan

at least andrew luck is supposed to start practicing this week. I was probably going to drop him if he didn't start practicing

too scared to start derrick Henry over McCaffrey. Can't wait to see him score a lot ofpoints while McCaffrey puts up a modest 4-5 points again

phanphare

Banned
started ravens d

FeelsBadMan

at least andrew luck is supposed to start practicing this week. I was probably going to drop him if he didn't start practicing

too scared to start derrick Henry over McCaffrey. Can't wait to see him score a lot ofpoints while McCaffrey puts up a modest 4-5 points again

if the saints can manage some offense, and they will, mccaffrey should be great

Kakaroach

talk me off the ledge!
Same spot my friend. I also have Cohen to throw into the mix haha. I think I have to go with Cook but man Cohen and Crowell can both go off. Consensus on here would be to start Cook right?

ZOONAMI

Man I don’t know if I want to start Richard Higgins over funchess or even start both funchess and Higgins and put amari cooper or golden Tate on the bench. Amari has josh Norman covering him and Tate is Just one of too many options for Stanford on the lions.

So it’s higher upside vs higher floor.

Any advice start 3

Cooper
Tate
Funchess
Higgins

I think I’ll go with the top 3 and just keep Higgins on the bench as he’s a relatively unknown quality and his qb kind of sucks, even though it’s a great matchup.

I just have a feeling cam is gonna put up a dud because he’s not 100% and hasn’t been great thus far who I’m also starting with cutler as qb2, so if cam duds so does funchess.

phanphare

Banned
Same spot my friend. I also have Cohen to throw into the mix haha. I think I have to go with Cook but man Cohen and Crowell can both go off. Consensus on here would be to start Cook right?

I'm rolling with cook and I'm not loving it

feel like crow has a 2 TD game coming up and some actual volume

UberTag

I'm going to roll the dice on Mixon this week despite benching him in Weeks 1 & 2 through some rather menial performances for James White in my 1/2-point PPR league.
All of those suddenly healthy Patriots receivers and the change in offensive coordinator in Cincy has me thinking he's the better play of the two. Time will tell if I pulled the trigger too early.

VoxPop

Man I don’t know if I want to start Richard Higgins over funchess or even start both funchess and Higgins and put amari cooper or golden Tate on the bench. Amari has josh Norman covering him and Tate is Just one of too many options for Stanford on the lions.

So it’s higher upside vs higher floor.

Any advice start 3

Cooper
Tate
Funchess
Higgins

I think I’ll go with the top 3 and just keep Higgins on the bench as he’s a relatively unknown quality and his qb kind of sucks, even though it’s a great matchup.

I just have a feeling cam is gonna put up a dud because he’s not 100% and hasn’t been great thus far who I’m also starting with cutler as qb2, so if cam duds so does funchess.

Norman will probably be on Crabtree tonight

NYR

Been playing Fantasy Football since 2003. Ravens D just gave me my first player ever with negative points.

Top Bottom