• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Struggling to pick between Martellus Bennett and Coby Fleener. Would go with Bennett but the two starting tackles (and three backups) are not playing.
Fleener is such a gamble because he only puts up any serious points during garbage time this season. I dropped him for Graham, but if he doesn't end up playing I'll pick Fleener or Brate.

galv

Unconfirmed Member
Got offered Shady McCoy + Golden Tate for OBJ in 10 team Yahoo Standard.

My WRs: OBJ, Crabtree, Kelvin Benjamin, DJax, Kearse, Hurns
My RBs: Gurley, Lynch, T.West, Kamara

My gut tells me no, but I am hurting heavily on RBs right now. Any expert opinions?

Quick question: Green Bay D or Houston D? Picked up Green Bay last week because I wasn't gonna start Houston against New England and they have another good matchup this week while Houston has Tennessee who just lit up Seattle.

Got offered Shady McCoy + Golden Tate for OBJ in 10 team Yahoo Standard.

My WRs: OBJ, Crabtree, Kelvin Benjamin, DJax, Kearse, Hurns
My RBs: Gurley, Lynch, T.West, Kamara

My gut tells me no, but I am hurting heavily on RBs right now. Any expert opinions?

Personally I wouldn’t do that deal. OBJ is the best player in the trade and your WR don’t look as good without him. Try to get a cheap deal on Mixon possibly?

gutshot

Starting Cohen as my FLEX tonight, he better have a good game. I've gotten essentially nothing from my FLEX spot the first three weeks.

Week 1: started Allen Robinson, injured on his first catch - 1.7 pts
Week 2: started Bilal Powell, gets barely any touches - 1.3 pts
Week 3: started Buck Allen, BAL gets blown out - 2.8 pts

So I'm really due for a productive game here.

toneroni

absolutely not. winston can be hit or miss, but palmer is not playing well and is likely in the final stages of his career. if you have the roster space, try streaming QBs when TB looks to have an unfavorable matchup

snead is debatable imo, but i would certainly take him over maclin or crowder

this is tough. leaning towards gillislee just because of the big play potential

stick with rudolph for now; hopefully bradford will be back sooner rather than later

alshon/riddick imo

gillislee is also viable
Thanks broski!

PillarEN

I should have started Cobb lol.

Very curious about the Panthers offense this week. I bet on Benjamin again so I guess it's time for Cam to be Cam and not Scam.

Edit: Montgomery no!!!

Swapzism

Hey Neogaf Fantasy GMs I was offered the following.

Standard scoring

I give
Dak Prescott
Antonio Brown
Mark Ingram

I receive
Matt Ryan
Melvin Gordon
Choice of Doug Baldwin or TY Hilton

I never like giving up the best player in the deal but what say you?

Would you guys trade Todd Gurley and Marqise Lee for Le'Veon Bell?

I'm considering offering that but I'm so scared of letting go of Gurley if that offense is truly for real.

Would you guys trade Todd Gurley and Marqise Lee for Le'Veon Bell?

I'm considering offering that but I'm so scared of letting go of Gurley if that offense is truly for real.

I would do that trade if you're getting Bell. He has a slow start but didn't get any practice in the preseason. He looks to be bouncing back and if he plays anything like last year he'll be in the top 3 for RB's. As good as Gurley has been I still don't trust him to play the whole season like he has the first 3 games.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Ummm... You know Gurley's schedule after this week right? SEA, JAX, ARI, BYE, NYG, HOU and MIN. I don't think it's possible to make a tougher schedule for a RB. I see more than a few duds coming his way

Yeah I trust him. Goff checks it down to him a ton and this offense been scoring. I like Gurley right now.

Instro

Alright folks, I need a RB and flex from this bunch:

Joe Mixon
Chris Carson
Christian McCaffrey
Jacquizz Rodgers
Stefon Diggs
Chris Hogan
Marquise Lee

I'm thinking Mixon and Diggs, but several of that group seemingly have good matchups.

Ummm... You know Gurley's schedule after this week right? SEA, JAX, ARI, BYE, NYG, HOU and MIN. I don't think it's possible to make a tougher schedule for a RB. I see more than a few duds coming his way

Looking at the game logs for those teams, the matchups seems pretty reasonable outside of Houston and maybe Minnesota. With the way Gurley has been playing, and the team, I can't imagine trading him for Bell unless it was a better package.

I put out the offer, still considering taking it back though.

Joe Mixon
Chris Carson
Christian McCaffrey
Jacquizz Rodgers
Stefon Diggs
Chris Hogan
Marquise Lee

I'm thinking Mixon and Diggs, but several of that group seemingly have good matchups.

Looking at the game logs for those teams, the matchups seems pretty reasonable outside of Houston and maybe Minnesota. With the way Gurley has been playing, and the team, I can't imagine trading him for Bell unless it was a better package.

Diggs is a must start now. Is the league PPR?

Yeah I trust him. Goff checks it down to him a ton and this offense been scoring. I like Gurley right now.

Joe Mixon
Chris Carson
Christian McCaffrey
Jacquizz Rodgers
Stefon Diggs
Chris Hogan
Marquise Lee

I guess man, but I'd be all over that trade if i was getting Bell. Why take the chance when you know you can get a top 3 RB...

VoxPop

My Shake & Bake squad of Howard and Cohen didn't really pan out but I blame that more on Glennon being hot trash. They got a tough road ahead but hopefully they can pick it up next week.

Will be just my luck to lose both DaVante Adams and David Johnson this year.
What a disgusting play. I hope he's okay, and not for my fantasy team.

Top Bottom