• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

i dont understand how you can bench hilton against the 49ers

if they were playing seattle(like last week) or the jags, i could understand

but it's the 49ers

Ehh

I have Diggs and Hopkins starting as my WRs. I thought Ayaji would bounce back and started him and Gordon. White was my flex.

I had White and Gordon with Hilton as my flex but changed it at the last minute. Ayaji was my second round pick. I'm real stubborn when it comes to benching my top 3 picks.

Dumb regardless.

Ehh

I have Diggs and Hopkins starting as my WRs. I thought Ayaji would bounce back and started him and Gordon. White was my flex.

I had White and Gordon with Hilton as my flex but changed it at the last minute. Ayaji was my second round pick. I'm real stubborn when it comes to benching my top 3 picks.

Dumb regardless.

those arent too bad

id still probably would have started hilton over diggs though(although that's just my personal opinion)

i thought you may have started someone like jermaine kerase(someone much much worse) over hilton

jackdoe

I want this Indy/SF OT to go forever with a game winning 50 yd FG for SF. I have Hilton, Garcon, and Gould in the game.

My OBJ!
tenor.gif

Melvin Gordon and AJ Green ATE today. Got em in 2 leagues. Have Melvin Gordon on Fanduel as well :) Starting Seferian-Jenkins over Rudolph is looking like it was a good choice. 6 receptions and a TD? I'll take it.

Wentz went off too!

Joe

It's safe to say that my calculated pickup of Raiders DEF isn't working out.

I wonder what happened that they're getting walked over so badly by the Ravens.

NYR

Odell Beckham has been slipping for awhile TBH - last year, almost all his stats fell from the year prior except receptions which increased by 6 and that was because it was his first non injury season.

I think he’s a bit overrated but that’s just me, I get the hype. I would be avoiding him in next years draft.

Anyone want to battle it out for shittiest team?

I'm playing a guy who started Derek Carr (out) and Jordan Reed (bye) and it honestly looks like I might fucking lose. Lmao.

PillarEN

Is Gurley not seeing much action since his fumble or has the game just played out where he isn't able to really get a chance?

EDIT: Sees that he's getting the ball as the new half begins. All's good

EDIT 2: OK, now Yahoo says he never fumbled. Stat error I guess. Austin fumbled instead I guess?

EDIT3: No. Yahoo freaking out. Gurley fumbled in the first quarter. Aw well.

natjjohn

Feel good about picking up Aaron Jones in a dynasty league. Think he is going to keep the job. Looked better than Montgomery has

NateDrake

Fuck you, Matt Berry. Says Big Ben will have a big week. Does shit.

I had Hyde do nothing this week. Zeke goes for 100yrd but I needed a TD rush. My team is 1-4. Wtf.

Kalnoky

Finally had myself a monster week. Scored 147.94 with my lineup, and that was with DeVante Parker only getting .60 with his injury. Dude I'm facing only has 44.62 points with just Thielen and Latavius Murray left to play.

Think it's the highest scoring week I've ever had in Standard format.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I need some high scoring offense tonight to stand a chance of winning. Let's go Miller, Hopkins and Tyreek Hill!

Also sad to see Clay go down... Thought I finally had a decent TE.

Top Bottom