• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

-SG

What the hell do I do with Amari Cooper? My other WRs are Michael Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, and Emmanuel Sanders. I also picked up Brandon Marshall but I guess he's done at least for a while.

duxstar

How did my team do THIS bad this week.

If you look at my team i should be able to hit 100 points easily

Gurleys fumble might cost me a chance at 5 - 0 =(

What the hell do I do with Amari Cooper? My other WRs are Michael Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, and Emmanuel Sanders. I also picked up Brandon Marshall but I guess he's done at least for a while.

you hold at this point

i don't think you can get anything decent for cooper right now unless you really need the space(but I still think he's worth holding at this point)

and it's funny watching one of my boss's point total keep going down (he started both the texans d and hunt). I know it won't hold, but it'd be funny if it keeps going down as he'll lose to the person who scored the least this week (sub 50)

Ouch. Lost OBJ and Parker today. My WR depth took quite the hit. Now just have Alshon Jeffrey, D Thomas, and Garcon.

Going to have to pick up two of Algholor, Funchess, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith, Cole Beasley, John Brown. Going to try for the first two, but if I dont get one or both of them, who do I go for?

But hey, finally got my first W. Shame I had to lose OBJ to do it.

Tom Nook

Cousins a ROS QB?

Luck is only one I can drop and with Parker out for maybe a multiple weeks, Pryor is a FA I can pick up right now.

Tom Nook

Ouch. Lost OBJ and Parker today. My WR depth took quite the hit. Now just have Alshon Jeffrey, D Thomas, and Garcon.

Going to have to pick up two of Algholor, Funchess, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith, Cole Beasley, John Brown. Going to try for the first two, but if I dont get one or both of them, who do I go for?

But hey, finally got my first W. Shame I had to lose OBJ to do it.

Def. Funchess.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That Tyreek Hill return gives me a chance...up by 5 and he has Latavius Murray. I still have Hopkins/Miller/Hill for rest of this game if I get anything more.

duxstar

So far Will Fuller and Sammy Watkins have the same amount of points.

That sure was a tough decision I made...

I had the choice between the 2, i chose watkins ..... its the difference between being comfortably ahead and sweating it out tomorrow night with my opponent needing 15 out of howard

duxstar

I went from up by 3 points ....

Then tyreek hill got that return td

Then dhop with the garbage td

Now im up 27

I love my team

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Garbage time champions! (im on the left) Like majority of my points from alot of my players came from garbage time today lol

3wcGWyp.png

Just need Murray to have not an awesome game tomorrow.

4-1

I lucked into picking up Funchess and Fuller earlier in the season and I've made smart lineup choices.

I feel pretty damn good despite losing OBJ. Not sure if Kelce's concussion is critical but I do have Rudolph if he doesn't clear protocol.

Man, I'd love if this was my year.

Denali

Watson is my boy and I wanted to pick him up next week against the Browns for my DraftKings league... but I've got a feeling everyone is going to.

One of my teams has Wentz, Melvin Gordon, AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins, Davante Adams and Zeke lol

I’m outscoring my opponent by so much.

I wonder how Murray's gonna do... I'll be tied for first if he has a mediocre game.

If I can get 10 from him I’ll still be undefeated in one of my leagues.

Jims

Philip Rivers, Melvin Gordon, A.J. Green and the Jags defense crushed it this week for me. Makes me feel kinda dumb for spending so much FAAB on Latavius Murray, in trying so hard to win this week.

Is Austin Sefarian-Jenkins actually usable this season? I dropped Jack Doyle for him and it worked out okay this week, but that yardage is so low. Also it's the Jets. I feel like McCown isn't terrible and can hit a tight end... But it's still the Jets offense. Probably can't get Ed Dickson now, so the only other options are the Jared Cooks and Jack Doyles of the world.

Oh shit I wake up and see that Hopkins dominated the game, I have a chance now. If Cohen scores less than 11 I win. Too bad it's PPR so it's gonna be close.

Ugh if only I didn't back out and actually play the Jaguars defense, I would have won easily.

Zen Aku

Good news: Davante Adams and Alex Smith saved my week.

Bad news: Odell is hurt, again.

Is it just me or this year has a lot more injuries to the WR and RB positions than normal and we're not even half way through text season.

Garbage time strikes again!!!

Was up by 2 but.........

Hopkins TD @ :00.... 😠

Down by 5...
Have Cohen but i don't like my chances

Beach

Went from a sure win and then Watson went garbage time king against me and a guanreteed loss unless Cohen gets 20 points. Fantasy is the worst.

PillarEN

Hey yo! Hopkins keeping me in this week.
With a slight lead it's my Vikes D vs his Diggs. Vikings D has been reliable in fantasy but has not had a standout performance yet. Good opportunity against Chicago tonight.

VoxPop

Me and my opponent are pretty much tied with my Cohen vs his Thielen.

My second league is gonna be a struggle. Got ravaged by byes and injuries. Down 92 with Trubisky, Howard, Cohen, and Miller 😂.

My third league was an easy win thanks to Watson/Kareem/AJ/Jax/Gould. 4-0 opponent's team shit the bed.

phanphare

Banned
0-5 now. had 147 points. lost by 1 point. to that fucking hopkins td to close the game. 3rd week where I've been the second highest scorer in the league but I played the highest scorer.

I think I can throw the towel in. I'll be setting my line ups because fuck people that bail when they suck but fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Striker

re: Marshall

Maybe sign Roger Lewis Jr as he'll be the #1 WR (that's scary huh?) for the Giants unless Shepard returns next week. I see Tavarres King as someone they'll pick up too.

Tall4Life

0-5 now. had 147 points. lost by 1 point. to that fucking hopkins td to close the game. 3rd week where I've been the second highest scorer in the league but I played the highest scorer.

I think I can throw the towel in. I'll be setting my line ups because fuck people that bail when they suck but fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

It's the same with me. People that average like 70 points a week suddenly get 90-110 points against me. I have the most points scored in the league but far and away the most points "allowed".

phanphare

Banned
It's the same with me. People that average like 70 points a week suddenly get 90-110 points against me. I have the most points scored in the league but far and away the most points "allowed".

ugh I just looked

I lead the league in points allowed with 583

next in line is 468

that doesn't even include this week yet

TylerD

Got to love the timing when you play an opponent that goes off. He and I scored 30+ pts better than every other team’s projection this week.

Great day for Bell and Gurley to be disappointing together.

None of this really matters since all 8 teams are playoff bound anyway

I have a love-hate relationship with garbage time but I'm lovin' it this week. Pretty much got the W from Fournette and Watson garbage time scoring. 4-1 and feelin' good, until injury reality sets in.

OBJ going down hurts like hell. And Jordy sat out the end of the GB-DAL game so who knows what's up with him. That leaves me with Keenan Allen and Chris Hogan. Could be worse, sure, but either of them can easily have off-weeks, and I feel like Hogan has been playing out of his mind and is due for regression.

Might have to try a trade. I picked up Watson and am comfortable playing himi going forward given how little Matt Ryan has done. Maybe I can package Matty Ice and someone else for an every-week WR.

I will be playing with fire this week and picking up hunter henry since Jimmy Graham is on bye and the TE position is a shitfest like it is every year

can't wait for the possible goose egg

Top Bottom