• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other main competitor is only down by a few votes. We're definitely not dominating. I'm happy with what we've got though and everyone has been great here.

Here's the thing, there was no sign or anything saying "Strike a pose!" or whatever. We didn't even know it was going to be up to voting. The photographer just said "Yeah, have a seat and take a picture for this contest. We'll pick a random winner and let you know. Feel free to make it silly with these props!" Then we find out after the fact that its a voting contest and not a random drawing. *shrugs* Oh well.

I think when its all over I'm going to ask the other leader where they got their votes from. 265 is a lot IMO, so to have somebody just 3 votes behind me when I've got all of GAF supporting me is kind of nuts.

Picture time! Dwarf hamster crashing a banshee into covenant troops:
1354060666_l.jpg

Better shot of the pilot:
m_e8fa9ebbf2ef4e932ff7d852e21bace6.jpg
Well thatmakes more sense.

Moofers

Thanks to everyone for the awesome support and funny photoshops. :) You guys/gals rock. I love the messages on the photo. I think "Gafsmash" is my favorite.

It sucks that this thing runs to March 6th. Just give me and GAF the win already, you know? But alas I gotta keep begging for likes because we're only about 20 in the lead. I'm happy to be in the lead, but who wouldn't want a bit more of a buffer?

Moofers

Update 2/29:

We enjoyed a nice 30 vote lead over the weekend but now the other photo has pulled ahead by about 30, putting them over 400. I don't know what kind of deal they have struck with satan, but I'm still confident that GAF can help us crush them and their evil black magic! Please GAF, find it in your hearts to help us out some more. The contest ends at midnight on Tuesday, March 6th.

We are open to ideas on how to keep this thread alive and farming votes. Anyone here like arcade sticks? Want custom art made? I am fairly good with photoshop and can take a request or two. Want a song and dance? Does your homely daughter need a date for prom? We're getting desperate and will dance for votes!

Moofers

Listen GAF, we understand that you were busy last night and unable to assist us. Its ok, we understand. But she keeps pulling ahead of us. No matter how many likes we get, she is right there, ready to pass us back up again.

Help us make 200 more "likes" happen. My fiance mentioned a "treat" should you all help us make this happen.

Now then, does GAF want to lose another one of these things? DO WE? I've offered to do whatever song and dance you demand, but apparently that doesn't matter. I have no idea if my fiance's "treat" will even motivate you enough, so that leaves us with GAF's pride. And if that doesn't mean anything, well then I'm totally out of ideas.

Either way, thanks to everybody for all the help so far. Without you, it wouldn't even be within our reach right now and she would have shut us out long ago.

Vaporizer

Banned
c'mon gaf. what happened to yall? may be this thread is on the wrong side of the pond. The gaming side would have defintely marched you to victory by now!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be honest. I was about ready to vote for others out of spite.

You're lucky you got a great woman and some wonderful cat pics....goddamn weakness...

I STILL WANT MY DAMN COOKIE THOUGH!

Digishine

Banned
It's freakin 05:42 AM here I can't sleep so I came here to GAF to check some news etc.. ( yeah I'm addicted to GAF) and I saw this nice thread and wow she's a keeper ;) anyhow I'm the 478 voter gl!

oh my god, i voted but the other nerds are ahead by 19 votes, someone hit up their morning class or something with pizza or breakfast burritos if people vote

You should throw this over to the gaming side and offer the person who is the 600th voter a free game or something. You'll get the votes you want quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom