• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofers

Holy crap! GAF you are all pretty amazing! You do realize you made up like 30 votes and then some in the dead of the night, don't you? I'm impressed. Thanks to everyone for bumping this and keeping the hope alive!

Moofers

How can it be so close? Is gaf also giving the other person votes just to keep it interesting...

The other girl has got just under 600 people on her friends list and her wall posts for the past week have just been her telling people to go vote. Comparatively, I've only got like 40 people on my friends list and my fiance has about 260 (I think).

Whats funny though is that of my very small list of 40 friends, about 95% of them have voted and maybe 1/3 have even shared it. My fiance has some family and friends that have helped out in similar fashion, but the majority of her "friends" haven't even voted.

Doesn't matter though. We've got GAF, right? Right!

Moofers

Thanks echo!

Got any members of the lunch-GAF crowd that can help out? Up by 7 right now. She's like the terminator, man. She just won't stay down!

Moofers

Anyone from afternoon-GAF that can help out? I'm worried she's going to get a surge again when people start getting home from work and she's gonna bury us. We're up by 7.

what day does the contest officially end?

QWAGs.png

Moofers

A comment on the photo: "My fiance sent me here to vote for this after GAF told him to"

LOL! I love it! Thanks everybody! Looks like we're really holding her off at around 30 votes! Here's hoping she doesn't creep back up on us over the weekend.

HAL_Laboratory said:
Love me some Lars, he is very cool!

I've alerted him to your comment and he seems pleased. He wanted me to let you know that an offering of deli turkey can be exchanged for more photos. ;)
downsized950910010957.jpg

This pleases me....

Moofers

And a few more for good measure...

1020111037a.jpg

You mean we still haven't won?!?

0207121227.jpg

I don't care if all the other cats are doing it, this ends now!

downsized950524011024-1.jpg

Hells yeah I'm wearing a bandana!

A mod should retitle this thread "Cat Parade: Get in here and vote (or something)"

Moofers

Ok Saturday morning GAF, more Lars and Ivan for you!

Lars and my beautiful fiance
0830011922.jpg

Ivan and Birdie
2011-09-25123337.jpg

Lars and Ivan: Snuggle Buddies
1117111258.jpg

Moofers

Managing to keep about 40 "likes" ahead of the other main leader. Thanks GAF! Here's more cat-parade:

2012-01-01185457.jpg

Ooh a table full of goodies!

2012-01-01185433.jpg

Look at all these toys......which one do I steal?

2011-11-03214522.jpg

Mmmm.....fleece blanket!

Jokab

Well at least you put some effort in the OP unlike many other people who make these kinds of threads. Voted, good luck!

Moofers

Thanks everybody! As usual, she's creeping back up again. Our lead of 55 is down to 30 again. I fear an upcoming blitz from her in the last couple of days here.

Somebody wanted more Hamster picks, but I've only got 1. Maybe you'll enjoy Rat pictures?

Gram Bear Moof and Greenie the Moose (again)
Scan10008-1.jpg

Blurry shot of Gram running across the carpet
475921007_1666628131_0.jpg

Pearl Squeakie
100_0377-2.jpg

Nellie Squeakers
100_0405.jpg

Nellie again
Picture001-2.jpg

Pepper P. Potts
100_0422-2.jpg

aznpxdd

I would love to help, but hate having to deal with VPN/Proxy and shit just to go on Facebook here. (I'm in China)

pappe

I voted for the other couple. You are not even striking a pose.

Actually i did not vote for any1. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom