• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Youre only winning by 3 votes. I was scrolling randomly through the pics, laughing at the low number of likes and I stumbled into a group with 736 likes. Damn.

Think of the
ir future
children!

15 years from now when they have several kids, they'll be able to tell them "the INTERNET paid for these pictures".

Make it happen, GAF.

Moofers

They're gaining votes, people. F'ING VOTE.

HA! I love your name and avatar! Its like Kano on the Phone or Liu Kang Baking A Pie, only better. :)

EatinOlives said:
Think of their future children!

15 years from now when they have several kids, they'll be able to tell them "the INTERNET paid for these pictures".

Make it happen, GAF.

You just made my fiance's night with that post. She's going to bed with a smile on her face. Thanks!

MIKEAL

Banned
I don't see how its fair a god damn photography company account is allowed to participate, they no doubt have loads of clients w/ connections to vote for them.

Oh, so it's March 6 at 11:59PM? I thought it was today at that time.

Damnit, this is why contests should either end at 11:59 or nowhere near midnight >:| I thought the contest ended today.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
OP is leading by 4! I'll do my part and have my colleague vote for you when I go to work today.

Also, which one of you guys did this? :lol

lolwut.png

Moofers

Yeah everybody, the contest ends TONIGHT at midnight, CST. Sorry for any confusion there! I've got one day of this facebook hell left in front of me, and then win or lose I can finally rest easy.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the awesome support. We're currently up by 9 but you all know how this has been going so far. Here's hoping we can build up a nice lead of about 50 or so before the onslaught that will surely come around midnight.

Vagabundo

Yeah everybody, the contest ends TONIGHT at midnight, CST. Sorry for any confusion there! I've got one day of this facebook hell left in front of me, and then win or lose I can finally rest easy.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the awesome support. We're currently up by 9 but you all know how this has been going so far. Here's hoping we can build up a nice lead of about 50 or so before the onslaught that will surely come around midnight.

Do you know where her votes are coming from? She must have a source other than facebook. Is she a channer?

Moofers

Do you know where her votes are coming from? She must have a source other than facebook. Is she a channer?

I doubt that. I honestly think its her Facebook connections. She has almost 600 friends and has been begging for shares/likes nonstop. I think its a pretty wide network of other people just sharing and whatnot.

Vagabundo

I doubt that. I honestly think its her Facebook connections. She has almost 600 friends and has been begging for shares/likes nonstop. I think its a pretty wide network of other people just sharing and whatnot.

She'll run dry. GAF is an unending torrent of bitterness.

Moofers

I would PM a mod and get it over to gaming side. A lot more eyes over there.

I would, but this isn't gaming related so I don't want to overstep any boundaries. And then that opens the floodgates to everyone else who has a thread like this. At least your contest ended with the winner getting a swank controller, y'know?

And thanks to everyone for the continued support. This has really been awesome. I've seen these threads on GAF before and enjoyed helping out, but its really something else when you're the one that everyone is helping. So again, thank you!

Now off to work!
2012-03-06071540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom