• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofers

Looks like she did an email blast. Only 9 likes so far but it should still grow.

Have you posted the link on the gaf Facebook page?

Awesome! Thanks so much! And no, I didn't know GAF had a facebook page! I'll go find it now.

**I went and found them on FB, but you have to ask to join before you can post anything.

Moofers

Thanks everyone!

And I did PM Blackace and Hitokage last night about title changes, but have not heard back. I'm just not sure who to ask to be honest. Last time I PM'd Evillore about something, I never heard back from him either.

Moofers

If only I could vote twice D:

A lot of people have, myself included. ;)

Its getting ugly now, guys. She's up by about 40. I know everyone says to post this in the gaming forum, but I can't risk a ban right now if it pisses off the mods. I've got obligations to a convention and some events that I'll need my GAF account for this month. I've asked two more mods about a title change. Let's hope they get back to me.

Any other ideas? I'm at a loss.

Moofers

It seems GAF is pretty bad at winning any online contests.

But, I gave you a vote.

Without GAF, this would have been over long ago. Even if we lose, I'll never forget all the cool messages, help, and above-and-beyond effort put into this.

I mean we're at 800+ "Likes" for crying out loud. That's the most I've ever seen for anything that wasn't a TV show, videogame, etc. I'm pretty impressed.

Moofers

Got the main menu music for Street Fighter X Tekken playing as the game installs and I'm checking on the contest at the same time. It makes everything seem so urgent!

SFXT Main Menu

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
That other girl can't even spell 'tomorrow' properly. Would GAF accept a girl who spells it 'tomarrow' as winner? Let the Internet grammar Nazi rage fill you and do your duty.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That other girl can't even spell 'tomorrow' properly. Would GAF accept a girl who spells it 'tomarrow' as winner? Let the Internet grammar Nazi rage fill you and do your duty.
It's seems that GAF doesn't have the power to choose the winner. It's a sad day indeed.

Prove me wrong GAF.

abusori

I put aside my hatred for facebook, made a wonderful new account Roses Shindeiru with Ivan's pic, and liked it.
I'll be very sad if GAF can't win this.

Edit: Oh man, it's so close.

abusori

We're catching up! 888 vs 898
Only ten away, we can totally do this. There's no way miss facebook socialite has more people than gaf.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Not that it matters, but this just went from the worst voting threads in my opinion to the one I most respect since you're giving something away a lot of people would like to get on the day the game released.

I'm not putting my name in the hat, but I will vote now.

Moofers

**UPDATE**

If you already voted for us and check into this thread, I WILL enter your name for the poster drawing. I just need people to keep that other thread where people can see it, so if you all could check in, that would be awesome.

I have a feeling this was what we needed to clinch this shit. After being down by almost 50 earlier today, I'm feeling pretty good again. :)

Combichristoffersen

I voted for the pic, but I won't enter my name for the contest, as I'm not really a SF fan anyway, and I want SF fans to have a better chance at winning the poster :)

EDIT: GAF LEADING AGAIN WOOOO! We have 947, she has 920. Keep truckin', GAF!

Moofers

Combi I can take your name off the list if you wish. Seems like a lot of people really want it anyway. Wish I had something to offer you and some of the others that have been a huge help! You let me know anytime you're in Wisconsin and dinner is on me, okay? Or if you ever need help in your own contest like this. I'll have your back!

And to everyone else, I just finished combing through this thread and gathering all the names. I'm happy to have something to offer for all the trouble. I hope whoever wins it really likes it and frames it or something!

Combichristoffersen

Combi I can take your name off the list if you wish. Seems like a lot of people really want it anyway. Wish I had something to offer you and some of the others that have been a huge help! You let me know anytime you're in Wisconsin and dinner is on me, okay? Or if you ever need help in your own contest like this. I'll have your back!

And to everyone else, I just finished combing through this thread and gathering all the names. I'm happy to have something to offer for all the trouble. I hope whoever wins it really likes it and frames it or something!

Just take my name off the list, and make sure a real SF fan wins the poster :D As for the dinner, thanks for the offer, but I live on the other side of the planet, so I doubt it'll be anytime soon :lol

Anton668

Ok, tween me, my alter ego, girlfriend, her 2 kids got ya a few more votes.

i see about getting ya more.

likewise, no need to enter my name for the poster.

I only did it for the stacked pillows on cat photo, just so you know. ;)

Also: You guys are at 982 vs. those 933 girls by my last look.

EDIT: Seems you've gone up even more as I posted this. :p Good luck!

Hahahaha my friends just told me to shut up and have blocked me on MSN because I've been pestering them to vote and to get their own friends to vote for the past 2 weeks or however long its been.
Just from my own personal friends I think I account for maybe 6 or 7 votes, no clue about my friends' friends though...

I don't just want Moofers to win, I want him and his wife to DOMINATE. Let people fear GAF.

Moofers

Thanks for the support everyone! Y'all are fuckin AWESOME! My cats would like to send a message now:

2012-03-06195718.jpg

2012-03-06195614.jpg

2012-03-06195604.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom